The Nifty Trading Lounge

Taurus1

RETIRED/BORED HUSBAND

After I retired, my wife insisted that I accompany her on her trips to Target. Unfortunately, like most men, I found shopping boring and preferred to get in and get out. Equally unfortunate, my wife is like most women she loves to browse.

Yesterday my dear wife received the following letter from the local Target:

Dear Mrs. Harris,
Over the past six months, your husband has caused quite a commotion in our store. We cannot tolerate this behavior and have been forced to ban both of you from the store. Our complaints against your husband, Mr. Harris, are listed below and are documented by our video surveillance cameras:

1. June 15: He took 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in other peoples carts when they werent looking.
2. July 2: Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.

3. July 7: He made a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the womens restroom.

4. July 19: Walked up to an employee and told her in an official voice, Code 3 in Housewares. Get on it right away. This caused the employee to leave her assigned station and receive a reprimand from her Supervisor that in turn resulted with a union grievance, causing management to lose time and costing the company money.

5. August 4: Went to the Service Desk and tried to put a bag of M&Ms on layaway

6. August 14: Moved a CAUTION WET FLOOR sign to a carpeted area.

7. August 15: Set up a tent in the camping department and told the children shoppers hed invite them in if they would bring pillows and blankets from the bedding department to which twenty children obliged.

8. August 23: When a clerk asked if they could help him he began crying and screamed, Why cant you people just leave me alone? EMTs were called.

9.. September 4: Looked right into the security camera and used it as a mirror while he picked his nose.

10. September 10: While handling guns in the hunting department, he asked the clerk where the antidepressants were.

11. October 3: Darted around the Store suspiciously while loudly humming the Mission Impossible theme.

12. October 6: In the auto department, he practiced his Madonna look by using different sizes of funnels on his chest.

13. October 18: Hid in a clothing rack and when people browsed through, he yelled PICK ME! PICK ME!

14. October 22: When an announcement came over the loud speaker, he assumed a
fetal position and screamed OHNO! ITS THOSE VOICES AGAIN!

15. Took a box of condoms to the check out clerk and asked where the fitting room was?

And last, but not least:

16. October 23: Went into a fitting room, shut the door, waited awhile, and then yelled very loudly, Hey! Theres no toilet paper in here.

Taurus1

A Harley biker is riding by the zoo in Washington , DC when he sees a little girl leaning into the lion's cage.

Suddenly, the lion grabs her by the cuff of her jacket and tries to pull her inside to slaughter her, under the eyes of her screaming parents.

The biker jumps off his Harley, runs to the cage and hits the lion square on the nose with a powerful punch.

Whimpering from the pain the lion jumps back letting go of the girl, and the biker brings her to her terrified parents, who thank him endlessly.

A reporter has watched the whole event. The reporter addressing the Harley rider says, 'Sir, this was the most gallant and brave thing I've seen a man do in my whole life.'

The Harley rider replies, 'Why, it was nothing, really, the lion was behind bars. I just saw this little kid in danger and acted as I felt right.'

The reporter says, 'Well, I'll make sure this won't go unnoticed. I'm a journalist, and tomorrow's paper will have this story on the front page...
So, what do you do for a living and what political affiliation do you have?'

The biker replies, 'I'm a U.S. Marine and a Republican.'

The journalist leaves.
The following morning the biker buys the paper to see news of his actions, and reads, on the front page:

U.S. MARINE ASSAULTS AFRICAN IMMIGRANT AND STEALS HIS LUNCH

That pretty much sums up the media's approach to the news these days

I was thinking. why do Admins try to stop such arguments / fights. The Traffic on TJ was sky rocketing which means more money for owners. I had never seen such frantic posting on any thread :)
They have a very good reason.. will talk more about it in my "other" thread on this topic .. the one in "Weekend Special Forum" .:D :D
That thread will be removed even b4 d gala opening... :rofl::rofl::rofl:
TP bhai. I cant think of any reason. If i was the owner i would have
fueled the fire and would have made it more dramatic than Ekta kapoor's serials :D
:rofl::rofl: ...........
That thread has been in existence since more than a month now..I will continue my thoughts on this topic over there..

http://www.traderji.com/general-tra...been-using-internet-forums-like-traderji.html

Requesting some participation from your side about the members' responses and behaviour on public forums.

Taurus1

Taurus1

Long in Nifty Apr calls. :cool:

Taurus1

Tomorrow gap up and runnnn ..................... :p :D

Taurus1