The Nifty Trading Lounge

Taurus1

This rally has defied all logic and fooled most of the mutual funds if the newspapers can be believed.

The DIIs can't keep on selling forever when it's going up and neither can the FIIs continue buying at higher and higher prices so something has to break the deadlock and drastically.

Imo, thats going to be worth watching.

The US market is going up on hot air, volumes are the same as when the SPX was at 800.

All the "guruz" were on US TV calling for a market rollover from mid Jan, including Granville, Demark and others, and the SPX is making new highs. :rofl:
The next month is going to be fun all right. :p :D

Taurus1

STUDENT WHO OBTAINED 0% ON AN EXAM

Q1. In which battle did Napoleon die? * his last battle.

Q2. Where was the Declaration of Independence signed? * at the bottom of the page.

Q3. River Ravi flows in which state? * liquid.

Q4. What is the main reason for divorce? * marriage.

Q5. What is the main reason for failure? * exams.

Q6. What can you never eat for breakfast? * Lunch & dinner.

Q7. What looks like half an apple? * The other half.

Q8. If you throw a red stone into the blue sea what it will become? * It will simply become wet.

Q9. How can a man go eight days without sleeping ? * No problem, he sleeps at night.

Q10. How can you lift an elephant with one hand? * You will never find an elephant that has only one hand.

Q11. If you had three apples and four oranges in one hand and four apples and three oranges in other hand, what would you have ? * Very large hands.

Q12. If it took eight men ten hours to build a wall, how long would it take four men to build it? * No time at all, the wall is already built.

Q13. How can u drop a raw egg onto a concrete floor without cracking it? *Any way you want, concrete floors are very hard to crack.

Taurus1

Taurus1

All vertical moves.

Jack it up before the Budget and then hammer it down after.

Taurus1

Taurus1

Taurus1

Taurus: I love your smiley stuff. Made me laugh many times.

Edit: I tried to put them all in one post, but it did not work. Why?
Thanks, Dan.

There is a forum limit of 10 images per post.