The Nifty Trading Lounge

Taurus1

Taurus1

The other day I went to the Patent Office trying to register one of my inventions.
I told the lady at the desk that I invented a folding carton."
"What do you call it?"
"A Farton."

She laughed and said, "That's a silly name for a product and sounds kind of crude."
I was so upset by her comment that I grabbed the form and left the office without even telling her about my folding bucket.

sudris

The other day I went to the Patent Office trying to register one of my inventions.
I told the lady at the desk that I invented a folding carton."
"What do you call it?"
"A Farton."

She laughed and said, "That's a silly name for a product and sounds kind of crude."
I was so upset by her comment that I grabbed the form and left the office without even telling her about my folding bucket.
you never know, you would have got the lady high only if had you revealed the name of your folding bucket :rolleyes:

your distress might have got her agitated :p

Taurus1

GTA-VC is working fine on Win7. Someone asked for "Serious Sam 2".. How's it ? I found that there is a "Serious Sam 3" also. Any other recommendations ?? Not the "latest" resource hungry ones, but somewhat older ones which can run ok on Pentium4 2.0 MHz computers.

PS: The funny thing is that the customers prefer playing games on older Color VGA (CRT) monitors rather than the newer LCD/LED ones :confused:

Taurus1

Asian markets showing direction.
Main movie to start after European open.