The Crash( 17.5.2006) and FII activities since then

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Czar

the nays have it, the nays have it, the motion by mr.dada is rejected...the parliament will now be closed for winter...

Last edited by a moderator:
In such times the expected correction is always over streched, i remember AMITBE buying at 10,500 levels after the correction in may and most of us watching him thinking he was wrong for the first time. If we have a small portion for medium term that is 3-6 months it would be good to accumulate at 15k levels is my thought. Im a minor and please dont go by what i say. As Ashish says charts will tell you what to do. So i expect views to change everyday and its better we not expect a particular level on the sensex or the nifty. But it would be good if we are regular in posting our views.

SavantGarde

The Last Three Corrections That Happened.

Would It Surprise All Of You That It Was Not Because Of The FIIs, But They May Have Been The Reason.

This Is A Bit Of Conspiracy Theory, I Have Thought Over Many Months.

In My Opinion The Reasons Were Plain Greed Of The Big Brokers Who Corner The Stocks In Anticipation The FIIs Inflows Are Now Going To Start.....& Then When It Does Not For Some Reason That Is When The Big Falls Happen, U.S. Bad News Was Just The Trigger.

There Is So Much On This To Discuss.....Will Do It Over Time...

In The Mean Time Think About How & Why

SavantGarde

Cactus

Did any-one find something common in last 3 (big) crashes........?

1. May-2006, market crashed on a rumer of banning of 11 fii.....leter-on FM issued an statement and it recovered........ and from next day......it was down.......down....and down

2. Nov/Dec......SEBI chief issued a statement on P notes in......next day.....sensex created history.........letter on again a statement issued by FM and it closed flat.......but from next day........

3. 29th Feb, market was volatile........it was budget day......market crashed and recovered after finishing the lecture by FM ...(I guess....after the lecture.....FM issued some instruction to LIC/UTI funds for buying......)

In all 3 crashes one thing is common and that is FM or govt. official's statement .........

BTW, I am still in confusion what magic was in statement of FM that market recovered.........and if there was a really magic/trust of buying houses (in his statement) why it couldn't be remain for next days......??

Few peoples blams global impect.......well, dow is trading in range of 12 k to 14 k since more than last 2 years.......if the impect was really effected.......how sensex doubled.......??

Cactus

Last thing.......

Elections are to be held in next year .......the politicians need money......and they can easly manuiplat the market through theire agents........

God bless......retail investors..........!

drpsiva

Did any-one find something common in last 3 (big) crashes........?

BTW, I am still in confusion what magic was in statement of FM that market recovered.........and if there was a really magic/trust of buying houses (in his statement) why it couldn't be remain for next days......??

Few peoples blams global impect.......well, dow is trading in range of 12 k to 14 k since more than last 2 years.......if the impect was really effected.......how sensex doubled.......??
someone has said that it is not the statement or the invententory that creates the change. it is the traders reaction to that news that creates change..... and that reaction may be short or long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Equities 21