thank you "traderji"

Yes friends, one makes the mistake at times to take the good things for granted. So my thanks to Marcus for making us aware that this forum by Traderji has become a part of us. And, of course, Traderji, thank you (merci ... gracias ... dhanyavad) for giving us a wonderful platform and your expert & timely advice.
:) Kuldeep

Traderji

Super Moderator
Traderji
Hope u saw this ... posted at 6:30 am today, before most of you woke up ... :)

http://www.traderji.com/introductions/8424-good-evening.html

Weldone !

AGILENT
Thanks Agilent for pointing it out!

Traderji.com is a great forum for the trading and investing community because of the combined efforts of all the members of this forum. My many thanks to all the 'Senoir Members" who have contributed selflessly and helped many of the newcomers here. In fact the other day I met someone who said that he owed his success in the markets to just one site on the web, and that is www.traderji.com! That speakes volumes for the dedication and commitment of the many members here.

I am always open to new ideas and suggestions to make Traderji.com a better place for you to visit. So if you have any suggesstions please post them in the Your Feedback & Suggestions forum.

YEs Traderji ur absolutely rite its combined effort and the selfless help and advice from many seniors which is invaluable. There are plenty of websites available on the net which promise " Hot Tips" and al those stuffs. But this the first one which emphasizes on Learning. This will surely help In long run-To master the markets.

All in all.
Thanks a lot to Traderji for bringin such an invaluable site, which has bcome a part of our daily life. Thanks

pkjha30

Hi

It would almost be a blasphemy to call www.traderji.com a website. It is a Home for the community of Indian Investora and traders. You surf on the internet and visit many sites, informative ones and what not, but where do you find such warmth, feeling of sharing and caring, thinking about other's problem and trying to sort it out, sometimes even going beyond the realm of internet and physically interacting with each other, wherever possible?

Such invaluable knowledge is given by members with selfless motives . In initial formative periods, It was tireless efforts of very knowledgeable Moderator, our very own traderji:), which attracted many persons whoc contributed and enriched. Some have gone into background, some have been silent readers, some ventured into other fields, yet they made this forum what it is today . this forum has helped in discovering great analysts, technicals and fundamentals, great teachers, and rebels and equally great disciples and most of all a great receptive and appreciative audience eager to extract more and more from saintly creatures:). Names are many, but to acknowledge the leading light of this forum is the most apt thing to do.

Thank you traderji, though I have not met you in person, yet I can tell proudly that I am associated with an exemplary person whose efforts are worth emulating.

Pankaj:)

aad

Hi

It would almost be a blasphemy to call www.traderji.com a website. It is a Home for the community of Indian Investora and traders. You surf on the internet and visit many sites, informative ones and what not, but where do you find such warmth, feeling of sharing and caring, thinking about other's problem and trying to sort it out, sometimes even going beyond the realm of internet and physically interacting with each other, wherever possible?

Such invaluable knowledge is given by members with selfless motives . In initial formative periods, It was tireless efforts of very knowledgeable Moderator, our very own traderji:), which attracted many persons whoc contributed and enriched. Some have gone into background, some have been silent readers, some ventured into other fields, yet they made this forum what it is today . this forum has helped in discovering great analysts, technicals and fundamentals, great teachers, and rebels and equally great disciples and most of all a great receptive and appreciative audience eager to extract more and more from saintly creatures:). Names are many, but to acknowledge the leading light of this forum is the most apt thing to do.

Thank you traderji, though I have not met you in person, yet I can tell proudly that I am associated with an exemplary person whose efforts are worth emulating.

Pankaj:)
YOU alongwith others have said it all.... to the extent that I am left with no words than THANK YOU TRADERJI from my HEART.... I may be the last one to see and respond to this thread....

I am proud to be a part of this wonderful forum which is alive always... But an occassional post from TRADERJI is now-a-days not seen... much eager to listen to your wise words SIR !!!

Best regards,

Abhay

YEs Traderji ur absolutely rite its combined effort and the selfless help and advice from many seniors which is invaluable. There are plenty of websites available on the net which promise " Hot Tips" and al those stuffs. But this the first one which emphasizes on Learning. This will surely help In long run-To master the markets.

All in all.
Thanks a lot to Traderji for bringin such an invaluable site, which has bcome a part of our daily life. Thanks
Yes Swaget Ur right
THANKS TRADERJI FROM OUR HEART...:)

Jay..