Testing SH 315 Method

FanaticTrader

Time to update...its mid week and all the scrips look in good shape except NTPC. I might be tempted to pull out from NTPC is it really does not make any move in nexst 1-2 sessions

Balrampur Chini @ 123.6, up by 5%
NTPC @ 206.2 down 2% from 31st Aug price
IOB @ 88.5 up by 3.5%
Hero Honda @ 1668.85 up by over 8%

Will post the updated excel sheet with all the price movements after friday EOD.

Fanatic Trader,

Great Thread and good work done by you. Please continue this thread. It willl help the forum members to gain confidence with 3-15 method.

Thanks
Pooja

Time to update...its mid week and all the scrips look in good shape except NTPC. I might be tempted to pull out from NTPC is it really does not make any move in nexst 1-2 sessions

Balrampur Chini @ 123.6, up by 5%
NTPC @ 206.2 down 2% from 31st Aug price
IOB @ 88.5 up by 3.5%
Hero Honda @ 1668.85 up by over 8%

Will post the updated excel sheet with all the price movements after friday EOD.

FanaticTrader

Apologies for not being able to update the thread as I was travelling for couple of weeks .:fatigue:. I was not able to keep a track of scrips as I was too tied up loads of work. However, as I am back and will continue it frm here onwards :cheers:

FanaticTrader

Hi All,

Starting this week, I wud post 315 triggers on regular basis.

AUROPHARMA
CHAMBALFERT
TECHM

Disclaimer : FT does not accept responsibility for financial decesions taken by forum members on the basis on information provided herein. The aim is to provide a reasonably accurate pircture related to oppurtunities based information.

FanaticTrader

Hi All,

Fresh 315 trigger for ALLAHABAD BANK. Please refer to chart below. Also price has nearly retraced from 61.8%. This stock of late has underperformed and has not participated in market rally. This time it looks to really make a puching move.

Attachments