Testing SH 315 Method

Hi FT,
Its great to see your effort to fruitful Hunter's 3/15 method in successful way.
I have doubt in your ALBK chart you post here. How to avoid small whipsaw we seen in few occasion, like the one in this chart ema break down side on 10/08/09 at 82.15 and bounce back in few days.
How we take care in this kind of situation to get more success ratio.
Your answer help us to learn this method in complete manner.

Thanks & Regards,

S.Saravanan

FanaticTrader

Hi Saravanan,

Thnx a ton for encouraging words...I am still new in this mad world of stocks (as I call it) and trying to see test/backtest various popular methods posted in this forum. As for 315 method, my exp so far tells me only to identify and invest in relaible scrips with larger volumes. Moreover for whipsaws as you mentioned in the chart, after the crossover happened into selling zone, I sold partial scrips (Total number of scrips which made up for my initial capital + 5%) and keeping the rest to see if there is any bounce back. After EMA crossover again into positive zone, there I added another lot. :)

Well I am not big fan of huge profits, I am just trying to protect my capital and take consistent profit out of each trade.

Surely would lke to have your views as well on this :)

Hi FT,
Its happy to view your reply with real input. Me too more concern about protect the capital and the same way to offload partly when EMA break downside and check whether RSI also break 50. If that also broken i closed all my holding. I know about SH in different forum and but now a days not able to communicate with him. Anyway if we all together to identify a tool to meet out this whipsaws.

Thanks & Regards
S.Saravanan.

FanaticTrader