Term life insurance and Term insurance plans seems to be the new life insurance policy. I have seen Term insurance policy such as the one provided by iProtect under the famous ICICI Prudential Life Insurance company. There are other companies such as MetLife and Aegon Religare providing for Term insurance comparison. Best term insurance according to me is the one that would provide me with the maximum coverage at a minimum Term insurance premium and also if it would be available online it would be a hassel free affair. I was wondering which would be the best. I think iProtect could be a pretty good option, with a very strong company supporting it!

Term plan is the cheapest form of life insurance and is of great help to the family when you wont be around. Theres another company named as Future Generali that provides term insurance and provides it online. I too agree with you; purchasing a plan online is hassle free and usually the premiums are lesser as compared to buying it from an agent. And the best part with this company is that you dont have to give medical test in case you want a policy of lesser than 35 lacs and your age is below 45 years. Have a look.