technicals v/s news/information. query for news and information providers.

dear swagat86.

Hi Vinod, Although im not a Hardcore TA. But i follow TA. reason being we are at the very end of the the tradin cycle. There are several others who are sitting at places ready to take money away from us. So only weapon we have in our hand is TA and intelligent thinkin.
Another imporatnat thing is that im not favour of tryin to predict the market.
Thats useless. But we can follow the leader and make money. and the leader is PRICE. and thats the fundamental truth.
U need to be a highly influential person to have acces to insider information.
And mind u thats ILLEGAL as well.

News based trading can be risky. But if u have a rumour or news and u know TA, u can cross check. How? There are some indicators which which tell u wat smart money is doin. Thats all il say.
Iv a news source. But no idea wats the price and reliability.
Mr Rakesh Jhunjunwala also uses the same.
www.reuters.co.in

And also
www.poweryourtrade.com

Thanks
dear friend,
i am very thankful for your prompt reply to my query and also for making your point as regards TA. u see i have been active in the markets for a fair period and i have tried TA. i have used advanced get, metastock and analyst for TA. somehow i was never convinced about the relaibility of TA. another reason for me to give up TA was the fact that till date i have made more money when i entered a stock with some prior information on the counter and in such cases i had been extremely confident and fairly comfortable in taking the stock home. the percentage of money i made with a good confirmed news or development in a particular script has been stupendous in comparison to what i made with TA. however as per your view not all r lucky enough to have access to such pieces of info which i agree in totality and hence my quest for such sources got me here.
as regards ur suggestion of reuters i have been to them and i have used their trial services for one week but the kind of money they claim for their services is big. it is upwards of 1,00,000/year which i feel is on the higher side. and as for power your trade i believe i have a much better and reliable source of. however i appreciate your concern and co-operation and thank you for the same.

regards,
vinod.

Re: dear swagat86.

dear friend,
i am very thankful for your prompt reply to my query and also for making your point as regards TA. u see i have been active in the markets for a fair period and i have tried TA. i have used advanced get, metastock and analyst for TA. somehow i was never convinced about the relaibility of TA. another reason for me to give up TA was the fact that till date i have made more money when i entered a stock with some prior information on the counter and in such cases i had been extremely confident and fairly comfortable in taking the stock home. the percentage of money i made with a good confirmed news or development in a particular script has been stupendous in comparison to what i made with TA. however as per your view not all r lucky enough to have access to such pieces of info which i agree in totality and hence my quest for such sources got me here.
as regards ur suggestion of reuters i have been to them and i have used their trial services for one week but the kind of money they claim for their services is big. it is upwards of 1,00,000/year which i feel is on the higher side. and as for power your trade i believe i have a much better and reliable source of. however i appreciate your concern and co-operation and thank you for the same.

regards,
vinod.
If ur news source is Good and reliable there is no harm as per i feel in tradin on news. there is no problem with it till the time its succesful. And if im not wrong u said that ur in the markets for 9 yrs or so. I respect ur experience in Markets. Im hardly a yr old in the markets. one thing is what iv noticed till date is that TA is good. But its more of intelligent thinkin and let me also include Money managemnt. As the most succesful short term trader Larry Williams states in his Book that he's never met a very wealthy person(from markets) who is hardcore chartist. his methods are simple yet highly effective.
Il just say if u have time go thru his book.
Short Term Secrets to Long term Trading. ( Its a bestseller)
http://stockbooks.blogspot.com/

Thanks and regards