Technical Analysis on Nifty

What do you expect the Sensex level by the end of December 2008?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kkseal

Excellent Raj Where did u get the chart from?

Btw, my worst case for FE is 665. I was wondering how low the PE discounting can go Your chart provides some answers.

Regards
Worst case for FY10 Sensex earnings would now be 700. Another 1-1.5 % rate cut would push this up to 720-730 Thereafter we'll have to look at the budget.

With the right & sustained policy direction & likely return of foreign capital inflows in H2FY10, even the best case of 1000 is still achievable.

Regards

praveen taneja

sudoku1

dont know why but I read this post more then 20 time n still whenever i open TJ it comes in front any TJ problem??????????:confused::confused:
Tuti huyi kasti ko smbhlte kisne dekha........?
Bichde kinaro ko milte kisne dkha?
Bina baadal baarish braste kisne dkha?
MKT to sirf chadtaa hai........
kabhi utrte kisne dkha hai ?:D

L

learn2trade08

praveen bhai....the reason being this thread has a poll,so every time a boarder participates in the poll,the thread gets updated and shows as unread...
:)

dont know why but I read this post more then 20 time n still whenever i open TJ it comes in front any TJ problem??????????:confused::confused:

praveen taneja

praveen bhai....the reason being this thread has a poll,so every time a boarder participates in the poll,the thread gets updated and shows as unread...
:)
now the question arises why people giving vote when there is niether technical nor analysis provider coming to this thread:D:eek::p

pokrate

3 Reasons why Nifty will be violent alongwith other world markets.

1. Holiday season has taken away all the volatility from the stock markets, as all big players has stayed away. Come january 2009, and they will start active participation.

2. Earning season going to start in January 2009 in india.

3. Nifty 5 day ATR is at its low of 88. It has taken support manytimes at this level, so expect a bounceback from here. Intraday range gonna expand soon.

Source : nifty-tracker