Teach A Man To Fish Printable Version To Download.....

Hello there,
This was a good refresher course for me and I was going through the thread.....slowly........thank you for an outstanding job. YOu saved me so much time.

I strongly feel Saint should write a book, well one book for each of those threads he started or maybe all in one.......but this is as good as an ebook..
Thank you Saint if you're reading this.
Regards
Shreenath

Respected Sir, Senior Members and Newbie like Me,

Before Starting I would like to say Many Many Thanks To Mr. Saint for providing such a wonderful Post Teach A Man To Fish....... Without your post this was never possible, Thanks a Million.

I have made a Printable Version of Teach A Man To Fish.......By Mr. Saint.

I know i did nothing new, you might already have downloaded pdf file made by one of the member of this forum. (Which is excellent well formatted file, i must appreciate his/her work.)

Everytime it is not convenient to carry the Laptop or Internet to read this thread (Teach A Man To Fish.......) online.
Basic idea behing making this file is, To make document available wile offline.

I tried to put each and every chart used by Mr. Saint while explaining, so we can clear while reading.

This file is made with keeping intension to take a printouts, and sorry but i did not get much time to format the file. At some places u might find some charts are very small ( To make the file size small and reduce number of pages when taking printouts.)

I did not make much formatting, Just edited/removed thread's post whenever i felt to do, some user may feel annoyed while reading this file.
Sorry but i am not an architect to make this file colorful and not had time too.
I tried to make available this file as soon as possible to new users. So they can take advantage.

Please find the downloadable links below: :clap:

Note: I am not Premium Account, or a Collector's Account user on rapidshare.com. So only 10 times in a day file can be downloadable.

http://rapidshare.com/files/258591251/Teach_A_Man_Fish_Complete.pdf.html

Friends due to some limitations on rapidshare.com i have uploaded same file on www.4shared.com. You can download same file from following url. :clap:

http://www.4shared.com/file/119809897/4a4243ab/Teach_A_Man_Fish_Complete.html

:thumb:

If you people find any mistake, i mean wrong chart at wrong post, or some informative data missing then please do let me know. I will make the needful and upload the new file again.

Please feel free for your valuable suggestions.

What is mean by Sticky Thread?, Can we mark this Thread as Sticky so it would be on Top to find.

Note: If uploading Teach A Man To Fish..... By Mr. Saint thread's file Break any Terms or Condition of this forum then please do let me i will remove this Post.

raj_hpking

Download From my signature. I have a premium account so it will never be deleted
or DL from this Url
http://rapidshare.com/files/258326835/Saint-Teach2_Fish.pdf
Hi Izzner Thanks a million,

I have too downloaded the file u are telling but i found that file is incomplete (104 pages rest part is missing that is why i uploaded a new file with Mr. Saint's post and all users important replies with almost all charts uploaded by Mr. Saint.)

Thanks Raj. I was myself compiling all the info from Saints thread and good to see that someone has already done this. You can also consider uploading it to some site like scribd.com

kainiteh

Hi,
This really a good effort :thumb: and first i had start paper trading,i could earn more than i expected and i believed that trading make more money but myth was broken when i entered in traderji.com with saint and sreenath post,were too good!
if i earn something from trade than influence of this forum will be more and i appreciate :clapping: the effort of bringing "Teach a man how to fish" in pdf and Thanks to all for making this fool (me) to little wise trader :)
Now a days i trade with little confident because of technical that teach by this forum,i wish this effort will grow to new every day by breaking all odds!:thumb: