Target 20 lakhs

prabhsingh

We might get small bounce but that should be taken as an opportunity for closing Long positions.This market can go till 7990 and then 7600 SPOT levels with small up tides as well but on every ride close ur longs.
Would not recommend to add any Long position.This market can go towards 8181 and then 8231 levels SPOT levels.If you are brave enough to take risk then can go Long with small quantity but with strict STOP Loss.

individual socks such as Ashok leyland ,Irb infra are showing some strength, there are chances that Ashok leyland maytouch Rs59/-or 60/- what is the view on it seniors pl guide
amrit

prabhsingh

huge stock delivery day for me 80% fund used, the stock i was waching was down 5.5% , so i took delivery, OM JAIiiiiiii Bajrang Baliiiii
Every fall should be taken as an opportunity to take delivery but in small quantities.Dont try to catch falling knife my friend very dangerous.Nobody is going to loose any opportunity but dont be in rush as bottom is not known to anybody.

We are in corrective phase and its gonig to be much deeper this time.Personally i feel at some time we will break 8100 and if we close below that level then dont buy and individual stock as they will become much cheaper.