TA Questions From a Novice Mind

well my exp is that its very tiresome to go thru books and many other literatures. I personally was also looking to jump into bandwagon was looking for some good books/resources for the same but in vain. I then with help of some frnds i invested my time in reading blogs/forums on net, further handpicking few powerful and popular strategies and trying to learn them and on the way as you become familiar with concepts start referring them to books for further knowledge on them.

~ happy trading ~
- fanatic trader
hi fanatic trader.....i am completely new to world of technicals..
Good to know somebody studing on his own...can u share with us
forums and blogs through which u r gaining more knowlegde....
Thanks in advance...

vishalalluri

hi fanatic trader.....i am completely new to world of technicals..
Good to know somebody studing on his own...can u share with us
forums and blogs through which u r gaining more knowlegde....
Thanks in advance...
HI ANKIT

im a novice too but have done a lot of reading in traderji and for novice in tech analysis i have just started a new thread for discusiions

u can have a look at my posts and u are most welcomed to ask questions and give ur views i gues it would create aplatform to share more learn more:cheers:

http://www.traderji.com/technical-analysis/32812-analysis-charts-discussion-share-ur-views.html

in dat i have tried to give the basics then some theory and self explanatory charts i have been working hard to make these charts as a novice i would appreciate particpation from all newbiess like me:thumb::thumb: