suzlon energy - hold or sell?

ryan4ucar

Moeny control pe people make fun of sukhani. :p I dont know why because I dont follow short-term market unless I want to enter or exit a position. I am a dividend growth investor. I buy companies that have consistently increased their dividends. So I'm mostly concerned about my dividend return and not by the price swings in my holdings. I personally would not even have touched FINTECH or SUZLON. I can firmly say that dividend growth investing is the most conservative type out there. But in long term it outperforms all other styles, as dividend income itself is very heavy and capital gains always come up aswell. A stock that doesnt pay any dividend has a value of 0 for me. And dividend growth investing adds two more parameters to be researched. Finding potential multibaggers is more easy than what I do. (Most of the candidates get burned). A guy a few months ago said that "people who cant make money in the markets settle for dividends, saying angoor khatte hain". I was laughing deep down inside when my dividend income alone is over 15% :p Every now and then when the market falls I buy myself a money printing machine and watch it grow in value and print out more money every year. I do make mistakes sometimes and they cost alot.

People who make fun of sukani have no idea about what short term trading is. He is not married to his biases for example before the banks crashed he had a long bias for many banks. But as soon as news came out he understood the fundamentals for the banks had changed immediately and had a short bias .Normal public thinks that he is a guy who keeps changing his opinion and therefore a hypocrite. he is actually being mentally flexible as he is a master of short term trading while the average public is searching for holy grail which guys like tulsiyan are ready to give on their websites.

As long as consistent profit can be made any style of investing/trading is considered good even if its less percentage wise it should be conistent ,once a trader/inverter has that running he should always loo for other short term opportunities and trading/investing styles to make him better and evolve as a better market professional

Mr.G

Loosing money. XD hahahahaha.....

mastermind007

Sell it. The chart is weak. The price could wander around the present range or even go up during the next few days. But its not advisable to hold it. Even though its just 6.85, if at all you are interested in it, you could buy it again for a much lower price.
much lower? At 6-7 Rs, it is already a penny stock @ most brokerage houses ...

I used to own it but I got out of it ...

Mr.G

mastermind007

thanks for not keeping target at 5 paisa

Yeh TV vaale analyst ko dekh lo, SP tulsain (so called fundamental analyst of TV18). Every day the guy is giving some kind of buy and sell on TV and he even has comment on the short term of nifty! I mean these are the kind of people who taint the name of fundamental analysis.
Business TV is a "monkey-see monkey-do" world. Very few rarely talk suo-moto. All important bits are always on tele-prompt. Only time TV is worth watching is after disclaimer that views expressed herein are not of channel.

Otherwise, If you convince one TV channel fellow to sport a big Tilak and that somehow increase show's TRP, all remaining will follow!!

The fundamental question that remains is why are you self-obsessed to take flake for something that you know works while some fake fellow is spreading nonsense thru idiot box.

One thing that you can do (if you are willing and have time) is actually start a thread and provide accurate fundamental ideas as well as knowledge. I did take a look at a site or two after we crossed path in some thread but I don't usually get what you are driving at.

Mr.G

One thing that you can do (if you are willing and have time) is actually start a thread and provide accurate fundamental ideas as well as knowledge. I did take a look at a site or two after we crossed path in some thread but I don't usually get what you are driving at.
I tried that and failed. I have a very short temper and people are not as open to fundamental analysis as they used to be. T

hey say that everything is already factored into price till the time fundamentals come out. Lekin kisi ne dimaag nahi lagaya ki fundamental analysis is used for decades and not months. We dont care what the market has factored in, we look into the future.

People then say ki aage 10 saal ka kisne dekha hai, I say that don't invest in companies jiska 10 year future is unclear. Koi force thodi kar raha hai.

http://www.traderji.com/fundamental-analysis/87846-dividend-growth-investing.html (Look how hot the response was on the thread I tried to start)

Mr.G

i think i am hold my 1500 share @12 rs

or

i think i am bye another 2000 share @6.70 rs

because this is very low rate the market or suzlon is rise to 3 to 4 months
You are thinking of buying more?! Have you even seen fundamentals for suzlon? Do that and then make a decision. Why are you gambling away hard earned money?

Mr.G

Out of all my knowledge, This is a burned scrip. You can speculate on it if you want. I wont ever try to put my hands into it. What makes you sure this will rise in 3-4 months? I dont even see any triggers that can launch it.