supply demand formula from NINJACATOR

mastermind007

Hi johnny

The code you posted above it seems same as casonis code.
Have you tried to make any improvement?
Just asking.
to me it is not clear

is it zooming impact? coding change if any? or some mistake on my part?
first
ford
It is not your mistake. The code in Johnny's post is 100% identical to that of casoni, so his question "Will it help?" is from a different perspective. In this case, he is not offering something, he is expressing his doubts as a trader.

mastermind007

nice code . . . trash

Same modification for getting lines instead of cloud . . .

Yes truly elegant can be seen from the easy with which modification can be implemented . . . without much effort

Cheers

:) Happy
Happy

Clouds are not accidental in this particular AFL by Casoni or trash; They form integral part of what is being conveyed ... They were perhaps optional in AFL that I posted but not in theirs. You can blend down and play with its color but cloud cannot be removed. it hides the meaning that AFL is meant to convey.

mastermind007

Hello Friends

I am suggesting following modifications on both AFLS from trash and from casoni.

First, The version as-provided by trash is more suited to use as include, so first suggestion is only needed if you are not going to use it that way. If you wish to plot it on a stand alone chart, you need to add following lines somewhere.

Code:
//Comment SetBarFillColor if you want black and white candles
SetBarFillColor(IIf(C>O,colorBrightGreen,IIf(C<=O,colorRed,colorLightGrey)));
Plot(C,"  | Sup-Res_N-T style |\nPrice",47,64,0,0,0,0);
Visibility of AFL improves a lot trash if we blend in a color (line 42, 43). With this, this AFL does start to resemble what you see in youtube videos.

Code:
Rcolor  = ColorBlend(colorWhite, ColorRGB( 180, i_1, i_1 ));      // ParamColor( "Supply Color", colorBrown  );
Scolor  = ColorBlend(colorWhite, ColorRGB( i_2, i_2, 80 + i_1 )); // ParamColor( "Demand Color", colorGreen  );
/CODE]

In Casoni's AFL, Replace all 40 occurences of LastValue with SelectedValue . In new AFL, move the mouse current-selected bar ... you will suports turn to resistance and vice - versa ... 

In fact, you can create two versions. One in which you use LastValue and in another, you use SelectedValue. Former is perfect when you are actually trading. Second is useful when you are testing trades that you took

Except for use of loop, Both AFLs are similar and plot same things. Numbers do seem to be different which needs to debugged.

Again, this suggestion are not made with intent to find fault in originals. It is suggestion for improvement and it is important for all to take it that way

Happy

Clouds are not accidental in this particular AFL by Casoni or trash; They form integral part of what is being conveyed ... They were perhaps optional in AFL that I posted but not in theirs. You can blend down and play with its color but cloud cannot be removed. it hides the meaning that AFL is meant to convey.
Isn't it OK if I take what i want, as eventually I am the one who might use it to trade . . .

Cheers

:) happy

mastermind007

Isn't it OK if I take what i want, as eventually I am the one who might use it to trade . . .

Cheers

:) happy
It is certainly OK by me...

Hi friends
Looking for two things.
HOW TO APPLY SD ZONES FOR TRADING IN BELOW SCENARIOS.
EOD
INTRADAY

--------------------------------------------------------------------
EOD

I am looking for a systematic approach (using the supply demand zones code)
about how to go on buying stocks on daily timeframe. Here are some hints I heard of.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
INTRADAY
The other part of new code required is plotting 4hour & daily supply demand zomnes in different colors,one foreach timeframe,to help intraday trader
not to buy at higher timeframe supply zone or not to sell at higher timeframe damand zone.

---------------------------------------------
one needs to apply a top down approach.
Help needed to be obtained from odds enhancers.
price has speed,distance & time ,location of price in higher timeframe-closer to supply zone or closer to demand zone?, double levels one on top of another.

CONSIDER ALL ABOVE parameters.

1.Bigger picture price action-what price is doing in higher timeframe-matters a lot.
1 Strength of departure-how fast or slow price departs from a level
2.Risk reward -Profit margin- how good it is small or bigger(reward to risk=1:1 or 1:2 or 1:3-check it.
3.Time spent by price at the supply or demand zone-more time meas less effective zone
4.Retracements-first retracement is better choice( FIRST FIB RETRACEMENT BOUNCE is more effective demand or supply for price)
5.Arrival at supply or demand zone-is it clean & straight arrival or a hesitating type.
6.Level on level-If two demand zones occur closely one above another,then you have a solid buy entry.

Similarly if you find two supply zones closely located one above another-then you have a high power short below the lower boundary of top zone.
Suppose you located a price closer to higher timeframe supply zone,look for short as long as price stays above midpoint of higher timeframesupply-demand zones.
vice versa for demand -buying .

Last edited: