Suggest me lowest possible Option Broker

Hi,

As topic says I want to know Which is cheapest Online brokerage available ?

If rkglobal users/Rm are reading this is this R.s 9 applied to Futures or you give R.s 9 per lot in option as well ?

My Current India Bulls Charges me 2.5% on premium rate or R.s 100 whichever is higher.

Yesterday bought 3200 Puts and was surprised as i generated about 5234.52
As Brokerage :mad::mad::confused: I use to be Future trader Tried Option and Bam Bam High Brokerage

India Bulls Brokerage 2.5% but i don't understand how they charged

1 Put 3200 = 500 (approx incl STT it's buy and sell transcation)

Are you guys too paying similar brokerage or Rk global or Any other can be my savior ;)

Last edited:
Go for RKGLOBAL . They charge 9 rupees per lot plus a fixed amount of 112 rupees per month for software maintenance. I tried Indiabulls initially and then went for RKGLOBAL.

Happy Trading:)

Cheers

Hi,

As topic says I want to know Which is cheapest Online brokerage available ?

If rkglobal users/Rm are reading this Are R.s 9 applied to Futures or you give R.s 9 per lot in option as well ?

My Current India Bulls Charges me 2.5% on premium rate or R.s 100 whichever is higher.

Yesterday bought 3200 Puts and was surprised as i generated about 5234.52
As Brokerage :mad::mad::confused: I use to be Future trader Tried Option and BAm Bam High Brokerage

India Bulls Brokerage 2.5% but i don't understand ow they charged

1 Put 3200 = 500 (approx incl STT ) brokerage [thats buy and sell Transaction ]

Are you guys too paying similar brokerage or Rk global or Any other can be my savior ;)[/QUOTE

Try R.K global.net their charges Rs9/-per lot.
You can also try reliance money, their broker wil come between 5 and 7 per lot according to the strike price of nifty
they allow turnover of Rs6000000/- crore for Rs 2500/-/
www.rkglobal.net

Thankyou all guys saw the site ;Liked it as they seems pretty Straight
Forward in terms of Brokerage :)

OMG i think i know the BM ....of one branch...
Just saw his name and cell phone number in contack list.

That ***** never told me that he has rkglobal He just said he had purchased direct license and i was like ahh ok India bulls were reputed so i didn't bother asking details.. Could have save a lot of mine brokerage :mad::mad::eek:

linkon7

I trade with indiabulls and innitially it was 2.5% of the premium or Rs. 100 and after a lor of bargaining, i got it down to 1% or Rs. 50 plus taxes and other charges as applicable.

I have an account with reliance money and their brokerage is the cheapest. but you have to buy a prepaid brokerage card before u can trade. a 1000 brokerage card allows you to trade 90 cr in the intraday, fno & options and 10 lakhs for dilevery. They charge 1 paisa as brokerage irrespective of the quantity u buy or sell.

If u buy 1 lot of 3000 Call at 60 and sell it for 61, your limit of 90 cr gets deducted by 3,06,050 /- as thats the value of the trade.

In indiabulls they charge 1% of premium i.e. 1% of 3000 /- or Rs 50.

my break even inclusive of all taxes and charges in indiabulls works out to 62.63 and in reliance money it is 60.73

happy trading...
linkon7

linkon7

sorry..its 90 lakh...not 90 cr.... I goofed up...!

ritik

Dear Friends
I am trading with Indiabull and for the first time I have worked in options. I bought an 3000 call for Rs.275.2 and sold it for Rs.279/- They have charged the brokerage of Rs.344/- for buying and and 348.75 for selling and instead of posting me a profit of Rs.190/- minus brokerage They have posted a debit entry of Rs.596.98 paisa in my contract note.How can they charge such a high brokerage isn`t their any limit to the brokerage a broker can charge. I will be gratefull if any one suggests me a way and with whom I can take up the matter for the blood Indiabull securities people are sucking of me.

linkon7

Dear Friends
I am trading with Indiabull and for the first time I have worked in options. I bought an 3000 call for Rs.275.2 and sold it for Rs.279/- They have charged the brokerage of Rs.344/- for buying and and 348.75 for selling and instead of posting me a profit of Rs.190/- minus brokerage They have posted a debit entry of Rs.596.98 paisa in my contract note.How can they charge such a high brokerage isn`t their any limit to the brokerage a broker can charge. I will be gratefull if any one suggests me a way and with whom I can take up the matter for the blood Indiabull securities people are sucking of me.
if u want to trade options... and if u are a positional trader, then the best is reliancemoney.

i think indiabulls is charging you 2.5% of the premium and thats a lot.... ! bargain with them, ask them to lower it to 1%. then your break even would be 283.5 and your loss would be 208

in reliancemoney, the same trade would have a breakeven of 276.30 and would generate u a profit of 135

reliancemoney has a low brokerage but the interface is bad. it logs off every 10-15 min and can be very irritating for a day trader.