Sugar Stocks

Hey one thing, why go for sugar stocks, even if you buy now, they will take a while to go up, as a lot of ppl have bought when the prices were moving down and are waiting to sell them at no profit and no losss.

See which stocks are moving and get into them. One thing, India has been upgraded to Investment grade by S & P. There are a lot of countries who would pour their monies into india as now India has become investment grade.
Things i would watch is the rate hikes by US fed, and inflation.

Rel com and Bharti are some stocks which i like. Rel com made some good move too.

Hope we dont go for the sugar stocks. As this saying goes - "buy higher highs and sell lower lows"

When a particular industry downgraded then it is better to wait. No doubt that the sugar industry is one of the back and bone in Indian Economics still I want to share some of the important aspect which is related with the future profits of the companies as and when profit of down graded companies decreases the share prices decreases sharply. This is not the time to enter in the sugar stock. Wait and Watch the stocks in sugar Bajaj Hindustan , Balrampur chini, shree renuka, Upper ganga,Dwarkesh,Sakthi sugar,
Rana sugar. I think down ward trend will continue till any news from budget or from govt intervention to safe guard our sugar industry stocks. I want to share that Remember the time of Textile Industry. Downgraded industry needs a long period of recovery and sugar stocks will give you the opportunity to enter in the stock market. Wait and Watch.