Subscribed threads list lost

amitrandive

Dear Sirs

I had subscribed to atleast more than 100 threads in Traderji.

Today(12/4/2016) when I opened Traderji ,there were zero subscribed threads in my list and hence I did not receive any notifications in mail regarding new posts.

I have started to subscribe to the entire list again(as far as i can remember).

Please advise and help.

Thanks for the info. Will save the list now. I too have 198 threads.

Dear Sirs

Today(12/4/2016) when I opened Traderji ,there were zero subscribed threads in my list and hence I did not receive any notifications in mail regarding new posts.

Please advise and help.

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Dear Sirs

Please advise and help.
found any solution. ?

Couple of days back, same thing happened with me. Lost the whole list of subscribed threads.
Now slowly building the fresh list.
But the problem is that now I am not getting the daily mail notification on my email about the new posts made on my subscribed threads.
Did number of permutations/combinations in user CP but of no avail.
Checked how to contact traderji administrator to raise my problem but couldn't find any link/way of contacting administrator.
Any suggestions ?

Edit : Lol : found the solution after my above posting. there is a dropdown on the bottom of the list, wherein one of option is to update subscription type.

amitrandive

Couple of days back, same thing happened with me. Lost the whole list of subscribed threads.
Now slowly building the fresh list.
But the problem is that now I am not getting the daily mail notification on my email about the new posts made on my subscribed threads.
Did number of permutations/combinations in user CP but of no avail.
Checked how to contact traderji administrator to raise my problem but couldn't find any link/way of contacting administrator.
Any suggestions ?
Check settings in User CP for mail notification frequency.

Also check filter in your email, the sending address from TJ has changed recently.