"Subho Mahalaya"

U

uasish

My Heartiest good wishes to All members on the auspicious day of Mahalaya,actually Durga Puja starts from to-day early morning.

renu daga

hi
no one knows about mahalaya... except bengalis,,, or we who stay in calcutta

happy maha laya...

and happy pujas,,and graet fun,,, but mkt is not closed

renu

oxusmorouz

hi
no one knows about mahalaya... except bengalis,,, or we who stay in calcutta

happy maha laya...

and happy pujas,,and graet fun,,, but mkt is not closed

renu
Well, not exactly. Here, it is Mahalaya Amavaasya, the day when offerings are made to the departed ancestors.
Charity in the form of food is important during this observance. Life depends upon food. You cannot preach religion to empty stomachs. This human body is the most important vehicle for realising God. How precious must food be which keeps the body fit for Yoga! The gift of food is the greatest gift. Therefore, give food in plenty, not only during the Mahalaya fortnight but all through the year.

H

hari09omkar

Charity in the form of food is important during this observance. Life depends upon food. You cannot preach religion to empty stomachs. This human body is the most important vehicle for realising God. How precious must food be which keeps the body fit for Yoga! The gift of food is the greatest gift. Therefore, give food in plenty, not only during the Mahalaya fortnight but all through the year.
I DON'T KNOW IF IT'S UR THOUGHTFUL WRITING OR U R QUOTING ANY OTHER,BUT IN ANY CASE I'M IMPRESSED....VERY GOOD.:)

oilman5

subha durgapuja to all!!!!!!!!
as usual this yr also i shall not get leave.........
hope other shall get and enjoy

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
mmca2006 General Chit Chat 0
mmca2006 General Chit Chat 2
U General Chit Chat 7
D General Chit Chat 0