Something is wrong with Suzlon... I can sense it.

AW10

its SUZLON, do very wild moves sometimes, holding 200 shares at price of Rs. 102 and will sell it only after if it crosses 107 i.e around 5%
Are u ready to hold it if goes down even below 80 ?
Dear, look at the chart and see the point where u bought it.

bunny

Don't scare me dude :D, but will hold until I know market is gonna do some wild move downside.
The retail trader is the last one to know where the market is going. And often the news reaches late, in fact so late that the event has already occurred. So be careful.

@ AW10,
My observation is that VSA work best on 1 EOD timeframe. It does not work as accurately on intraday frames or more-than-a-day frames. Hence, I have not attached much importance to weekly charts. I am just checking out the suzlon weekly charts and there are too many failure if VSA is used.

findvikas

I think you are correct Bunny, over the weekend I read the eBook you shared.. thanks!
And look at the PCR as of Friday's closing... scaring me a bit and it seem that operators' news I got is correct.

Strike PCR
90 0.88
95 0.25
100 0.27
105 0.1

praveen taneja

I think you are correct Bunny, over the weekend I read the eBook you shared.. thanks!
And look at the PCR as of Friday's closing... scaring me a bit and it seem that operators' news I got is correct.

Strike PCR
90 0.88
95 0.25
100 0.27
105 0.1
Bro i t give me relief to know suzlon is going to hell:rofl:
I am on 90PA at 4.35 with lot size 3000 whenever i feel tension read ur thread thanx bro:)
I feel it can kiss 80-82 but below that I would love to see n cover there put and go for cash buying of stock

findvikas

Thanks... but to be honest I am started to think that its going to go and cross the 95 level this week and above that it can fly if NIFTY support and stay above 5000 all this week we can have a good upmove next monday after a long weekend and good consolidation.

Reliance did that move and crossed the 2135 mark... stupid if it had done that in september series than I would have been sitting on a good profit that a great loss :)

Re: Something is wrong with NSE....not suzlon

well this is in comments to the first message. the difference you seeing on NSE (big BAR) and BSE (small BAR) is common phenomenon now a days. I am observing it for couple of days on NSE that opening price of some scrips is very wide, that is a price where security actually never traded. It seems there is some difference between calculation of opening price of NSE and BSE. I do not have intraday data for suzlon for that day if somebody have he/she can check, I am sure on intraday chart suzlon never traded at that low level of 85 or something. This happened couple of days before for tatachemicals and tatasteel as well.

if either low or high price is equal to open price and price movement is wide, check for intraday data. you will find error for NSE.

for 29th September check for differences in NSE and BSE

1. Zuari Industries http://www.myiris.com/shares/company/quoteShow.php?icode=ZUAAGRCH&select=0
2. MPHASIS http://www.myiris.com/shares/company/quoteShow.php?icode=BFLSOFTW&select=0)[/URL]
3. http://www.myiris.com/shares/company/quoteShow.php?icode=CEAT&select=0

and many more. for metastock filter records using formula:

(HIGH-LOW)*100/CLOSE>7 AND (LOW=OPEN OR HIGH=OPEN)

and see the results

findvikas

Suzlon is gone :D :D :D
See the 2 yrs weekly chart and it actually never recovered from recession... it never break out and to reverse this long term trend I think it has to break out above 95 and trade there for 1-2 weeks... which is close to impossible with given situation of company...

rajeabc

I think it will bounce back soon. Problem is that market always gives KNEE JURK Reaction (see what happens in TELECOM sector. You will see buy in telecom soon and price will shoot up). Same is happening here too. News came , rasing debt and not getting buyer for HANSEN and then every one started selling. Actually , long term investor should hold it tight. If have spare money can accumulate more.

As I know (from internet surfing) that They are negotiating debt to pay higher debt Which they already have.And I feel selling HANSEN is just matter of valuation . Definitely buyers would try to take advantage of this situation.

bunny

There is a big bad news about it not finding a buyer. But then if everyone is selling SUZLON, why don't the volumes reflect that? Infact, volumes in the last trading session (Oct 9 20009) were the lowest for that week.

This means three things:
  1. Those whose selling matters, i.e. the smart money(operators, market makers, etc.) are not selling SUZLON.
  2. If smart money were really selling, then why is it not making a lower low? Answer: Because somebody is absorbing the selling. And its the smart money who is absorbing it. They are accumulating shares of SUZLON.
  3. The bad news was an substitute for shake-out. Shakeout requires money which is an expense from the Smart Money's pocket. Instead of using their money, they used the natural operational development. Really smart.

Think this way, that SUZLON not finding a buyer is a very sensitive and confidential information. Such information is not directly posted on moneycontrol message board or sent as press release to CNBC or ET. The professional operator knows this development much before you know. And by the time you know, the distribution has already been completed.

Lets assume you are a operator who in involved in trading SUZLON shares. Now that this piece of bad news is posted on message boards, blogs, will you really exit by taking a loss? No, Instead you will manipulate the price and deceive the retail uninformed dumb money into buying SUZLON shares from you. Such manipulative moves are easily visible on charts as upthrusts, pseudo upthrusts, no-demand bars, etc. So is any such bar seen on the daily charts of SUZLON? No, not seen.

Remember, the movement of share price decides whether a given development is positive or negative. If the price is increasing on a bad news, media will the publish the opinions of analysis who see the silver lining of the cloud, and vice-versa.

So you must accumulate it because the professionals are also accumulating. The last thing the professionals want you to know is whether they are accumulating or distributing a stock. And you will hardly know this through message board or TV channels. Have you ever seen a operator coming on CNBC and saying "Hey Udayan, my fund house is distributing shares of this scrip!"?

Stock market is the most cruel business ever. Even your broker, the person whom you pay commissions for buying and selling is your enemy, and you never realize it. Knowingly or unknowingly, he is apart of the gang. Everybody is interested in making money for themselves. Udayan and Mitali don't really care about you or your money. Its just their job. Its business. Tell me, has somebody made a bigger fool of you than this? Sad, but thats how the game is, and thats why its fun to play this game. IF ours friends cheat us, we somehow catch them, but these operators and brokers keeps cheating us(not literally) for so long and still we want their tips, advise, etc. etc.

There is difference between Money and Blessings. People ask for tips(profit) as if they are some blessing. Touch the broker's feet, go to sleep and wake up on the next day as Rakesh Jhunjhunwala! Not possible naa?