Some Good Steals...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Amit,

I have shares of Crompton Greaves purchased at a price of Rs. 623.

It went up to almost Rs.1200 and started coming down and now it has come down to around 1050 and looks like it will still go down!

So, what does this trend tell?
Is it good to stay invested or good to sell?

Please let me know your valuable views on this.

Regards,
Narendra

AMITBE said:
Hi brewin_vaz...long time since saw you last...what's brewin at ur end? :)
My trades are doing fine, thanks.

I've not been updating this thread regularly, but here's a recent post from April 17 on TVS. I don't know your entry, but this is valid:
http://www.traderji.com/40901-post3415.html

For the sharp run up recently, followed by a sharp pullback, TVS may take some doing to take out the peaks at 175-185 from a couple of weeks ago.

You were in Bharti if I remember right the last query. It's doing ok...but sluggish.

All the best.
Hi Amit,

Thanks for the information. Lots of work here. I entered TVS at 164. So hoping for the best. I realised that its in the pull back phase. Let's see if it hits the s/l or not.

My previous holdings were mcdowells and hll. I entered mcdowells at 500 sold at 854. And I entered hll at 190 and sold at 282..... I entered cadila for a short time at 660 and sold at around 690.

I'm still learning from you guys. But i rarely find the time to apply what i learn.

Thanks again Amit. You have been most helpful.
Brewin

Hi Amit,

How are you ?

I would like to know some good mid caps stock for mid term investment.

can you suggest some good mid caps. Alos would like to know your view @

punj Lloyd & SAIL.

Regards,
Nilesh

AMITBE

roneeth said:
Hello Amit,

I had entered Uncichem Lab at 306,its 287 now.Is it o.k to add more?
Is it o.k to enter wipro now at 553?

Thanks and Regards

Roneeth
Hi Roneeth...the link is here to a recent chart I'd posted on Unichem: http://www.traderji.com/39548-post3382.html

Yes, Unichem has gone weak as of yesterday, and gap down open and a likely freak trade quite high today sort of threw it off. It's closed slightly above yesterday, but however, it's in s/l zone as of tonight.
The only good news is it's only slightly below some bunched up EMAs, very short to mid term...8-13-34-50 days, which are between 291 to 295.
Closing price tonight is 388.
A slight push would place it in he midst of these levels, to relative safety.
The other factor is the volume which went very thin today.

No new position as of now. Let's watch for a day or two...the low of the last week bar is 285.75. It may not breach that.
I've traded it well in the past.
Am tracking and will update.

All the best.

AMITBE

ssnkumar said:
Hello Amit,

I have shares of Crompton Greaves purchased at a price of Rs. 623.

It went up to almost Rs.1200 and started coming down and now it has come down to around 1050 and looks like it will still go down!

So, what does this trend tell?
Is it good to stay invested or good to sell?

Please let me know your valuable views on this.

Regards,
Narendra
Hi Narendra...the trend says it's on pretty thin margin tonight.
At 1069 close now, the s/l is 1020.
A close above 1080-1100 would bring it into positive territory.
You've made a great trade, so let it go if it comes to it, but don't let go if 1100 is held above.
All the best.

AMITBE said:
Hi Narendra...the trend says it's on pretty thin margin tonight.
At 1069 close now, the s/l is 1020.
A close above 1080-1100 would bring it into positive territory.
You've made a great trade, so let it go if it comes to it, but don't let go if 1100 is held above.
All the best.
Thank you very much Amit.
Today it is in positive trend and is holding at 1070.
Hope it will touch 1100 as you have told.

Regards,
Narendra

Hi Amit,

How are you? Remember Ratnamani Metals. Well it nearly touched 400- entry was at 308. Thank you for having guided me on my search.

I was just seeing the charts of IPCL. It seems to be in an uptrend. Higher highs and higher lows as well. Well it is quite above the last pivot low so might want to look for a pull back.

But on the weekly charts (candlesticks) there is a big black candle followed by a white candle. Its nearly an bullish engulfing pattern or a piercing pattern. But for the bullish engulfing pattern the chart should be in a clearly difined downtrend. Also the signal line seems to cut the MACD in the weekly.

Your view on the same would be appreciated.

Rgds
Rahul

Hi Amit,

Sorry had another search. Ankur Drugs. In the Daily charts the signal line is just crossing the MACD just above the zero line. On 20th on the daily candlesticks there was a hanging man formation but it was negated by another white candle which opened above it. Its broken the range of 155 which it was moving in since feb. On the weekly it was still in a down trend but a piercing pattern has formed which is a bullish signal.

Your opinion on both would be appreciated. hearing from ppl with more epxerience always help as we forget to see many other broader aspects like volume etc.

Rgds
Rahul

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
F Loans 4