Some Good Steals...

Status
Not open for further replies.

shrinivas

Re: Sick drink Mcdowell

doctorrahul said:
Hello Sir,
Kindly post your comments on mcdowell nse.
I bought the stock at 830+ and it is tumbling down to 745.
is this due to the market reaction ?
thanks,
doctorrahul.:confused:
rahul, seems you took it on higher side....the stock showed absolute bullishness quite sometime back......i avoid such stocks when they've hit so high....anyway, seniors will correct me if i'm wrong here...

ganeshhity

rahulg77 said:
Hi Ahmed,

You are welcome. And pls do not take it negative that your query was not replied too. Look at it from there view....they are not doing this as a buisness, they do it as they like and enjoy helping people. They have so many queries everyday and plus they have to look after their own work and to find a balance is not easy and so is pleasing everyone here. there are times even I do not get an answer but I respect them for what they are doing. Just get into the flow and learn as much as u can form these wonderful ppl here.

Rgds

Rahul
Hi Rahul,
Yes Rahul you are absolutly right. I have also got a lot help from here and I enjoyed reading the mails over here. they are really very helpfull. In this busy world they are giving there valuable time for solving our query great.....
Now one query, i have my account with icicidirect.com and i am facing many problem there in intraday also and purchasing also many script i can't purches the site gives some error like when i am trying to buy prime textile it gives the message " Last traded script was not found give limt order " in icicidirect.com , then i have given the order in limit then error message come "You can not trade on this script" and with this script i have got error for buying many scripts. Is there any technical reasion for this or this is the problem of icicidirect.com? Any body can help
Now i wanted to open my account at sharekhan so do any body know about sharekhan.com services? Is it trusted site ? or if any senior member knows the trusted and good site for online trading then pl. help me.
Thanks
wrgrds
Ahmed

Dear all
Best buy for monday 15th may- cipla if market is stable it should open high.Other good shares are-hind rectifier rs 950-APW president rs 165-karuturi network rs 160-su-raj diamond rs 69-numeric power system rs 455-guj apollo equipment rs 200-elgi thread rs 47
drvksuri

drvksuri said:
Dear all
Best buy for monday 15th may- cipla if market is stable it should open high.Other good shares are-hind rectifier rs 950-APW president rs 165-karuturi network rs 160-su-raj diamond rs 69-numeric power system rs 455-guj apollo equipment rs 200-elgi thread rs 47
drvksuri
Dear Drvksuri,
If possible kindly give in detail reason also why to buy your mentioned stocks?
I don't buy any stock on just rumour.

Thanks,
Paras.

cube said:
Hi all,
I think following scrips should be on a strong watchlist. Seniors please advice.

1. United Phosphorus
2. SRF
3. Bharti telefilms.

Thanks,
Cube
Hi,

Not a senior but would like to comment on ur watchlist.

United Phosphorus: Excellent weekly charts. Good one to accumulate every decline. Nice uptrend intact. Definately a buy for medium term from my point of view. 280 is the strong support point.

SRF: 300 is the strong support that needs to hold to take any further decision. Also Volume needs to add to give a strong momentum.

Bharti Tele: A nice uptrend in position and an excellent pullback and just need the confirmation of the rally.

Overall, nice selection of scrips. Enjoyed looking at the charts.

Regards
Raj

Hi everyone

Am new on this stock market block just a simple question to everyone

DO Indian stock market sustainable at 12000 level saw the index moving like a shooting arrow.

what you all think can i enter at current levels

comment please.

Thanks
Kunalace

AMITBE

roneeth said:
Hi Amit,

How are you? Rallis made a very good move yesterday, thanks for the same.
Was going through the Aksh Optifibre charts.

Weekly chart: From December 2001 it is in a downtrend. looks like Rounding Bottom Reversal Pattern. Volume also looks like has taken the shape of a saucer.Volume too has picked up and closed yesterday at 81 with intraday high of 85. Bullish confirmation comes when the pattern breaks above the reaction high that marked the beginning of the decline at the start of the pattern which is 89 in 2001 december,. It tried taking out this resistance in December 2005 but failed to do so.
Bullish crossover of MACD above the signal line, Could we buy this if it can hold above 89?
When time permits could you please give your views
Thanks and Regards Roneeth
Hi Roneeth...I'm looking at the daily chart for Aksh as early as you.
Yes, the rounded bottom very roughly, culminating in a rather long ranging C&H: The right rim and handle is the action taking place now.
The daily chart shows this, a double top, and an interesting trendline too. One should follow that line carefully.
Like you've written, yes 85-89 is the area to watch closely, because over that a trend is likely to develop.

As for MACD, first thing first there is no real trend present in Aksh.
MACD is good once a trend gets going.
Yes, the price is ruling above 20-50-200 day moving averages and normally one would think that once price is above these, there is a trend present.
But the price has been depressed over a long period of time, and quite recently in February the price had tested 80 and then pulled back hard to touch base at 60. All this has skewed the moving averages.
To get a good assessment of whether there is a trend or not, you may first refer to ADX, as this indicator will truly depict a trading or trending price action. If from the ADX, price action is found not to be trending, you may want to look to RSI for trading signals rather than MACD.

At this point in Aksh, the price action is forming higher lows to give an impression of an ascending triangle with the top line at 81.
Once this line is taken out and sustained, it would be an early signal to begin preprations for a trade set-up in Aksh. We can look for confirmations then.
By the way, he upwards sloping trendline is the same in both the charts.

Great going Roneeth...and nice stuff happening at Greaves Cotton too!! :)

Attachments

Hi Amit,

I was just browsing the net and saw that Martin pring is having a seminar in MUmbai at the end of this month. But it is very very expensive. Should be a good learning experience though.

Rgds

Rahul

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
F Loans 4