Some Good Steals...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Amitda,

Was going to come to Hyd today as one of my friends from college priya Mishra was getting married. But could not make it. had thought of meeting up with you too. Hope will get to meet you sometime.

Rgds

Rahul

Hi Amit,
I attached a graph of polaris with histogram at the bottom.
I marked an area far right with an arrow.
When prices go up Histogram declines and says it is Bearish divergence and it is strong signal.Is it that shows in the chart?
thanks
JN

Attachments

Hi Amit/Saint,

Had a query, could you please tell a resource/site where i can check out peer companies as well as funadentals(EPS n PE esepcially) , while i was studyin i was using capital line n Insight databases now unfortunately i don't enjoy that privilege :) somebody on the forum had suggested economic times research web site...but somehow after adozen attempts i'm unable to open that site in any browser...basicall am lookin for a site that gives fundamental data...as well as P/E of comaprables (for relative valuation purposes). Most of the sites either give huge lists of comapnies...n very difficult to pick out the comaparable one

Would be very thankful if anyone could guide me to such a site.

Regards,

Dheeraj M

jntrade said:
Hi Amit,
I attached a graph of polaris with histogram at the bottom.
I marked an area far right with an arrow.
When prices go up Histogram declines and says it is Bearish divergence and it is strong signal.Is it that shows in the chart?
thanks
JN
Hi JnTrade,

Amit, sorry to hijack your thread. Just wanted to give my view on this (see testing my TA skills :D).

coming to the point, JN, bearish Divergences are formed when prices touch new highs and MACD and Histrograms trace a low compared to the previous.

In case of this chart, there is nothing that can be said of Bearish Divergence ( the arrow mark you have put).

The reverse is the same for the Bullish Divergence. In fact, POLARIS is coming close to form a very good Bullish Divergence .

I am attaching the chart here. Hope this clears your doubts.

BTW: Polaris, has strong support at 100 levels and the immediate Resistance points are 125, 135, 145 and then 165 (not precisely i'm mentioning it here).

Wait for a trend change to enter...now its in my watch list :D

All comments on my analysis are most welcome ( at the end it will help me a lot).

Satya

Attachments

Last edited:
Hi Satya,
Before I look the post in detail I want to thank U for giving us products like dataextractor.I downloaded all data from Nse upto 1994!.It took some time with my mobile connection.And I want to know whether we could download entire nifty and other index data with it?One more query,in the latest bhavcopy estl and hindalco appears twise with different prices.I think U earlier filtered scrips other than EQ sereis.
Thanks again for your works and expecting more products!
:)
JN

Oops,is things went upside down!?where is my book!I think u considering the last spike will be a Kangaru tail!Only Amit knows whether it is a dragonfly or some thing like that!
will get back!
JN

jntrade said:
Oops,is things went upside down!?where is my book!I think u considering the last spike will be a Kangaru tail!Only Amit knows whether it is a dragonfly or some thing like that!
will get back!
JN

JN,

It takes time to confirm a Kangaroo tail and i think today Polaris ended near the upside of the tail. So, you can see upside to this stock in the near term.

Satya

jntrade said:
Hi Satya,
Before I look the post in detail I want to thank U for giving us products like dataextractor.I downloaded all data from Nse upto 1994!.It took some time with my mobile connection.And I want to know whether we could download entire nifty and other index data with it?One more query,in the latest bhavcopy estl and hindalco appears twise with different prices.I think U earlier filtered scrips other than EQ sereis.
Thanks again for your works and expecting more products!
:)
JN
JN,
thanks for the compliments. Also, why need data from 1994? 2-3 years of data is more than enough to start your TA and then Trading.

Anyhow, its a choice.
Satya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
F Loans 4