Some Good Steals...

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMITBE

jntrade said:
Thanks Amit for your suggestions.
Let the thread flow like a river,whose banks are fertile with life and joy!
:)

Hi JN...thanks...so lyrical...fits the mood...and above all, an important statement. :)

That the banks are fertile with life and joy, to me means that the very many viewers of this thread have not merely made profits from the calls given, but were also assisted when in trouble on losing trades. This has been one vital function of this thread and also Saints's and Karthik's.
These threads address this prevalent issue of new entrants struggling to keep up with the markets in general, and the discipline and systems of trading in particular.
When it comes to sharing what we know of these things, the hope always is that the readers would gain what we have gained. We support learning.
And when it comes to sharing trading calls, some good steals, or new intermed uptrends, or whatever, it's an additional benefit, extra cream, extra toppings in the midst of all the learning: Pretty much all the buy calls are made based on technical logic which is also a part of learning.
Over and over again I've seen several members here coming up to discuss various technical issues...trendlines or indicators or patterns or whatever. The learning curve is quite magnificent to see.

So all this for me amounts to fertile banks, and life and joy.

I've recently seen a rather salty remark at the forum that people who view the most viewed threads are merely hankering after what to buy, all for a quick buck.
Let such remarks pass you by, they mean nothing, we'll continue to grow and prosper in many different ways.

Thank you, all of you, for the warmth and friendship so generously given to me.

Oh...this is not a farewell note...just some musings inspired by JN's reply.

AMITBE said:
Hi JN...thanks...so lyrical...fits the mood...and above all, an important statement. :)

Let such remarks pass you by, they mean nothing, we'll continue to grow and prosper in many different ways.

Hi Amitda !!

Well said..
This indeed is a place for learning.. and it is because of you guys that we learn..
Hv seen a couple of , what do i say, erring statements of late..
But sure, they would also realise in time, what this place is for.

Lookin forward 2 many more lessons frm u..

cheers
vizzie

Hell Amit,

How are you doing? Its very good to see India Bulls ....
How are things at your end,I have relocated to Bangalore,still settling down.

Thanks and Regards

Roneeth

AMITBE

roneeth said:
Hell Amit,

How are you doing? Its very good to see India Bulls ....
How are things at your end,I have relocated to Bangalore,still settling down.

Thanks and Regards

Roneeth
Hi Roneeth...welcome back to motherland and all the very best to you! :)

Yes, nice comeback on Indiabulls, and has ways to go yet.
A close above 264 should see 270-276-282-290 first.
Some important supports are 246-240-234-229-224-219.

All the best Roneeth.

AMITBE said:

That the banks are fertile with life and joy, to me means that the very many viewers of this thread have not merely made profits from the calls given, but were also assisted when in trouble on losing trades. This has been one vital function of this thread and also Saints's and Karthik's.
These threads address this prevalent issue of new entrants struggling to keep up with the markets in general, and the discipline and systems of trading in particular.
When it comes to sharing what we know of these things, the hope always is that the readers would gain what we have gained. We support learning.
And when it comes to sharing trading calls, some good steals, or new intermed uptrends, or whatever, it's an additional benefit, extra cream, extra toppings in the midst of all the learning: Pretty much all the buy calls are made based on technical logic which is also a part of learning.
Over and over again I've seen several members here coming up to discuss various technical issues...trendlines or indicators or patterns or whatever. The learning curve is quite magnificent to see.

So all this for me amounts to fertile banks, and life and joy.

I've recently seen a rather salty remark at the forum that people who view the most viewed threads are merely hankering after what to buy, all for a quick buck.

Hi,
Many thanks to you and all other senior members for your
work and dedication that helps juniors like us to ride the waves of the market.
Along with tips and calls, we are getting practical knowledge of trading,that you acquired through your long time experience.It is more valuable than the value of money we are getting through trades.And it is not traded like a stock and not listed in any exchange and is invaluable.

When I was in college,I often cut my English classes for movie and canteen, so I struggled to pass the Exam! Here, when I saw stocks and charts so blended with pros and poetry,turning back to those years I think I missed some golden moments! Along with the progress of stocks,it is also interesting to look into the Poetry of Keats and Yeats. Life is so saturated in their words that reading a poem heals our sorrows and brings us happy!

So in the banks of the river,life is happy . And like all other powers of nature a place of respect and worship!.:)

Thanks and regards.

Last edited:
So in the banks of the river,life is happy .And like all other powers of nature a place of respect and worship!.

Hi,

nicely said by jntrade and Amit. Keep it up

River does not bother pollution and flows in its own style and way!!

Thanks
sharv

AMITBE said:
Hi Roneeth...welcome back to motherland and all the very best to you! :)

Yes, nice comeback on Indiabulls, and has ways to go yet.
A close above 264 should see 270-276-282-290 first.
Some important supports are 246-240-234-229-224-219.

All the best Roneeth.
Hi Amit,

Thanks for the wishes.

Regards

Roneeth

Hi Amit,

How are things at your end? Life for me is good. I just got myself a copy of Technical Analysis of Stock trends. Started reading it. Also have a copy of candlestick charting by steve nisson. But that will wait. Its interesting to learn about charts.

Rgds
RAhul

rahulg77 said:
Hi Amit,

How are things at your end? Life for me is good. I just got myself a copy of Technical Analysis of Stock trends. Started reading it. Also have a copy of candlestick charting by steve nisson. But that will wait. Its interesting to learn about charts.

Rgds
RAhul
Rahul

Is that (book) the one by Edwards and Magee ?

If so, dont miss the great analogy (first chapter I think) of tides, waves and ripples, in the context of trends in the markets

In my view that is paramount in playing the markets in the long run
AGILENT:)

Agilent said:
Rahul

Is that (book) the one by Edwards and Magee ?

If so, dont miss the great analogy (first chapter I think) of tides, waves and ripples, in the context of trends in the markets

In my view that is paramount in playing the markets in the long run
AGILENT:)
Hi agilent,

It is by Edwards and Magee. Yes i just read through that today. I have the eighth edition by vision books and printed for indian market so is not expensive also. Been long i have passed out from college :) so trying to get back into habit of studing again but the good part is this is getting my interest unlike books in school :)

Rahul

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
F Loans 4