soliloquy of a looser Trader

sabharwal_RK

Three trades

1. BOF of BRN/IRL scratched at a minor loss but that was wrong way to manage the trade, got fearful of a red bar need to work on emotional expect

2. Good trade: short on TST of HOD (but I was repeated fearful of loosing my profits need to work)

3. Excellent trade: BOF of LOD I got lucky to get an entry here.

Hope to inculcate discipline and consistency

RAAMAKANT

Three trades

1. BOF of BRN/IRL scratched at a minor loss but that was wrong way to manage the trade, got fearful of a red bar need to work on emotional expect

2. Good trade: short on TST of HOD (but I was repeated fearful of loosing my profits need to work)

3. Excellent trade: BOF of LOD I got lucky to get an entry here.

Hope to inculcate discipline and consistency

Good Trades Sabharwal bhai but I am failed to understand your exits, or is it Stop And Reverse type trades ?

Last edited:
Hi

I like your neat charts and indicators. Can you tell me where you get these intraday charts and buy sell indicators. (I cant understand your short terms like BOF, IRL,BRN, TST TH, LOD)
Cheers

Raju

sabharwal_RK

No trades today:

Nifty went up rapidly I was looking for BOF or BPB long and this is the disadvantage of not taking BO trade in a rapid movement like todays you wont get a change to participate.

Only a 20 point trade was available at 1 oclock but I am usually out for lunch at that time so dont trade around 1 oclock.

PUCHU_2500

sabharwal_RK

Bad day in the market, didnt played with enough discipline.

First trade was above 5min bar though market would run but it didnt, should have exited at the shooting star but my net went down and charts didnt refreshed net lost 10 points. I should avoid early morning trades, i am not able to handle the volatility properly, but the lure of quick money makes me trade early session.

Second trade was BOF of LOD the trade didnt moved well so scratched at no loss (not sure if right decision)

third trade could be TST of PDH I didnt took that

PUCHU_2500

Bad day in the market, didnt played with enough discipline.

First trade was above 5min bar though market would run but it didnt, should have exited at the shooting star but my net went down and charts didnt refreshed net lost 10 points. I should avoid early morning trades, i am not able to handle the volatility properly, but the lure of quick money makes me trade early session.

Second trade was BOF of LOD the trade didnt moved well so scratched at no loss (not sure if right decision)

third trade could be TST of PDH I didnt took that

I think your trade is BOF of PDH.