software prices

beginner_av

dear suresh,
it does, and buys the stock for u, and then holds it till it falls so that u lose money...and then it sells it at the lowest price....
i am just being sarcastic! NO it does not. it is just a technical analysis software. if it was possible to do so, why would anyone sell it to you? they will make tons of money themselves. the ones who sells recommendations are the ones who are not very successful traders or do not have the guts to risk their own money.

if u r a newbie junior then pls visit software and technical analysis sub forums.

if u r an experienced junior, then for u there is easctrend, dynamic trend profile and trade guider as black box software for giving names to buy stuff. all of them have some very ADVERSE REPORTS in different places, so BE CAREFUL B$ BUYING these.
the only positive response that i have got is for advancedget which is an elliot wave based software with fibo and gann support

Last edited:
software and technical analysis sub forums.
how do i go this site, your reply is good,that to the beggining sentence, please let me know the above mentioned site

LOL........:D.Myear friend Suresh ,pls take the trouble of sifting through the valuable info this FORUM holds, i'm certain you will be giving tips to others after that.HOW'S THAT????