Simple Coding Help - No Promise.

john302928

The chart seems to be correct. I'm seeing the same in Broker platform too.
Since the close of the candle did not cross the Supertrend line, it was an invalid signal at 13.10 bar.
Below is from investing :
View attachment 31211
Brother i also posted the same chart and I am also saying the chart in investing.com is correct whereas my issue is with supertrend in amibroker. IPlease check the same chart with amibroker supertrend and read my post again . you can understand the issue better

john302928

@Raj232 @travi
I managed to get the banknifty chart in amibroker. Now you can see the difference clearly. look at the arrow mark shown.Left side chart is from investing.com and right side is from amibroker.
I am using 7 and 3 are factors for supertrend in both amobroker and investing.com. in investing.com it made green cross after that second long green candle whereas it formed after 5 candles. Could you or anyone help me sort this issue please.
1543597452660.png

john302928

Could anyone please help me on the supertrend issue

@john302928

Which data you are using for spot indices to plot in ami, real time.
BTW, investing charts are good for a glance at, but be sure about it correctness (1min candles), before you use it for trading purpose in realtime.

john302928

@john302928

Which data you are using for spot indices to plot in ami, real time.
BTW, investing charts are good for a glance at, but be sure about it correctness (1min candles), before you use it for trading purpose in realtime.
I cross checked investing.com with my sas online trading termincal charting. they both are showing the same supertrend reflections on chart. But in amibroker supertrend with same value, crossover happens differently and I used backfilled data and not realtime data in amibroker for banknifty

travi

@Raj232 @travi
I managed to get the banknifty chart in amibroker. Now you can see the difference clearly. look at the arrow mark shown.Left side chart is from investing.com and right side is from amibroker.
I am using 7 and 3 are factors for supertrend in both amobroker and investing.com. in investing.com it made green cross after that second long green candle whereas it formed after 5 candles. Could you or anyone help me sort this issue please.
There is difference in the data, and I didn't get time to check, because if the supertrend code is different in AFL, you'll have slightly different output.

I cross checked investing.com with my sas online trading termincal charting. they both are showing the same supertrend reflections on chart. But in amibroker supertrend with same value, crossover happens differently and I used backfilled data and not realtime data in amibroker for banknifty
I do not use supertrend, so cant comment on that.
I found difference in candles charting, so asked about its source.

john302928

There is difference in the data, and I didn't get time to check, because if the supertrend code is different in AFL, you'll have slightly different output.
I do not use supertrend, so cant comment on that.
I found difference in candles charting, so asked about its source.
there was a slight mismatch of data of nest trader when compared to investing.com. I cant say nest trader data is innaccurate and investing.com data is accurate. But I can say that nest trader data is accurate. I was thinking whether this slight mismatch of data would cause this much of an issue. Now i downloaded data from alpha trader and checked it and it is matching with investing.com. So looks like problem solved. thank you for your time. It seems nest trader data and alpha trader data are not matching from the same broker.

Raj232

there was a slight mismatch of data of nest trader when compared to investing.com. I cant say nest trader data is innaccurate and investing.com data is accurate. But I can say that nest trader data is accurate. I was thinking whether this slight mismatch of data would cause this much of an issue. Now i downloaded data from alpha trader and checked it and it is matching with investing.com. So looks like problem solved. thank you for your time. It seems nest trader data and alpha trader data are not matching from the same broker.
Just seen your post. You are correct. The underlying data in AMIB is the likely cause. If that were to match then there would not be an issue.