Simple Coding Help - No Promise.

Dear Sir

I want sum modification for the below code sir

SetBarFillColor(IIf(C > O, GetChartBkColor(), colorRed));
Plot( C, "Close", IIf(C > EMA(C,50), colorGreen, colorRed), styleCandle | styleNoTitle);

condition 1. ema close 50 above buy signal with backgroud colour green buy candle above only buy signal Generate

condition 2. ema close 50 below sell signal with backgroud colour red sell candle below only sell signal Generate

condition 3. suppose buy signal Generate only backgroud green and last candle high broken only generate

condition 4. suppose buy/sell signal generate bckground red but candle green
no generate the signal

waiting for your reply

thanks and regards

Hi Guys especially to Mastermind007 and Ocil,

I am new here and need help from Mastermind007 or Ocil.

I need the afl for T3B 3/6/9 months high, 2x/3x/4x/5x Accumulation volume and 1/2/3 year high. I have searched in wisestocktrader but it is not there anymore.

Deeply appreciate the help.

Thanks

I watch multiple timeframe 60 minute chart, 30 minute chart and 15 minute chart.
Do you know any afl that can give 60 minute candlestick signal on 30 minute candlestick ?
P.S. I use candlestick chart.
Example: 60 minute chart is green , it prints 60 minute green candle signal on 30 minute chart,I need to write arrow here
Is any afl as this?
(60 minute chart.
Candle is green , my meaning bullish.
When 60 minute has bullish candlestick, it show arrow on 30 minute chart .)

regards

http://www.traderji.com/software/101822-need-your-help-multitimeframe.html#post1156248

Do you know similar afl for candlestick?
Yes, it is possible in Amibroker. There are few AFL functions that start with word TimeFrame and all of them deal with this kind of ideas. Look at examples.

Actual coding requires fair amount of debugging depending on exact requirement.

Hi guys, I know that this has been discussed before but I need afl for 2x/3x/4x/5x Accumulation volume, 1/2/3 year high and 3/6/9 month high from the T3B system. I can't seem to find these afl indicators in the forum.

Thank you in advance

Yes, it is possible in Amibroker. There are few AFL functions that start with word TimeFrame and all of them deal with this kind of ideas. Look at examples.

Actual coding requires fair amount of debugging depending on exact requirement.
Hi mm,
Did you done it with two timeframe before?

If there's condition used Bar30 and Bar60
Which condition will be true if you want arrow after candlestick complete?
PlotShapes( IIF( Bar30 AND Bar60, shapeUpArrow , shapeNone ), colorAqua );

or you do need?

PlotShapes( IIF( Bar30==1 AND Bar60==1, shapeUpArrow , shapeNone ), colorAqua );

or you need something else?

2. If you're comparing three timeframe, Can you use expandPoint in it?

that's all

regards

ocil

what AFL u need from T3B . 1 or 2 or 3 or 4 or 5 i have to look for my old afls.

Hi guys, I know that this has been discussed before but I need afl for 2x/3x/4x/5x Accumulation volume, 1/2/3 year high and 3/6/9 month high from the T3B system. I can't seem to find these afl indicators in the forum.

Thank you in advance

Dear Sir

I want sum modification for the below code sir

SetBarFillColor(IIf(C > O, GetChartBkColor(), colorRed));
Plot( C, "Close", IIf(C > EMA(C,50), colorGreen, colorRed), styleCandle | styleNoTitle);

condition 1. ema close 50 above buy signal with backgroud colour green buy candle above only buy signal Generate

condition 2. ema close 50 below sell signal with backgroud colour red sell candle below only sell signal Generate

condition 3. suppose buy signal Generate only backgroud green and last candle high broken only generate

condition 4. suppose buy/sell signal generate bckground red but candle green
no generate the signal

waiting for your reply

thanks and regards

hi dear amitrandive
thanks for your answring.i read your attachment.will plz add scan the value of schaff.and if schaff cross above 25 buy and if cross down 75 sell. waiting for your kind.thanks

can anybody pls help me with exploration i have some few very basic question pls if anybody can give me his cell number or email id to ask something regarding amibroker scanning ...please

1. i just want multi time frame AFL for rsi above 70 and below 30

2. i want to scan in amibroker in 15 mint or 30 mint time frame in real time

3. is it possible for rsi to scan in multi time frame in live market
'and i i have realtime time data subscription from rtds data