Simple Coding Help - No Promise.

Hi,
In excel , Is it possible to compute table like this.
When we get data from nest or any plateform to excel

When we open excel from nest trader, datafeed we do have in excel, it just have one row updating, we can't see previous data i real time.. yes copy paste historical data from Nest ,that's not i want. real time data update with time interval.
it's not making table for previous data in real time.

What code or macro should i type in excel so it'll time updating data in table way with different interval.
I hope my query is clear. please let me know if it's not.
Thank you

Yes, it can be done but you will have write code in VBA for it.

You have reached? What have you reached?
You have reached nothing as the upper code is a result of my time been spent to save your butt (in an Aussie forum) but not being a result of your time spent. It's obvious that you don't know how to code at all.

The 2nd one is wrong. Use OR to connect.
Can you tell me the name of Aussie forum? That'd be great to visit.

amitrandive

I want to share this afl based on Fibonacci retracement it is perfect to guess market move contain every thing in it ...if anyone found any fault in this please remove it and provide a better afl than this....enjoy guys

_SECTION_BEGIN("Background");
SetChartOptions(0,chartShowArrows|chartShowDates|chartWrapTitle|chartHideQuoteMarker);

_SECTION_END();

Filter=Buy | Short | dy1;
Are you unable to paste the code in the "#" or .....?????:mad:

No AFL or trading system is perfect.
No AFL can ever be a substitute for a good trader with discipline.

If there is minimal price action ,does this AFL avoid trades ???For me it would be a perfect system only if the AFL tells you not to trade.

Thousands of such AFL's available freely on the net.This thread is for AFL help,not for posting super perfect AFL's.

Last edited:
Are you unable to paste the code in the "#" or .....?????:mad:

No AFL or trading system is perfect.
No AFL can ever be a substitute for a good trader with discipline.

If there is minimal price action ,does this AFL avoid trades ???For me it would be a perfect system only if the AFL tells you not to trade.

Thousands of such AFL's available freely on the net.This thread is for AFL help,not for posting super perfect AFL's.

Amit ji,

thanks for replying on the code posted. I actually want someone to check the code worthiness i found it working good so thought if any one can correct any fault in it would be great i know there is nothing which is perfect but we can get close to it if someone help us.
hope you understand my thought.

Regards
vk

Last edited:

amitrandive

Amit ji,

thanks for replying on the code posted. I actually want someone to check the code worthiness i found it working good so thought if any one can correct any fault in it would be great i know there is nothing which is perfect but we can get close to it if someone help us.
hope you understand my thought.

Regards
vk
Any simple method works for trading only with discipline.:D
No need for such jazzy complicated AFL's to make a trading decision.

Thank you mr. mastermind007,
May i know, how to do it?
Thank you
Answer to your question is beyond the scope of this thread.