Simple Coding Help - No Promise.

I am trying to experiment with a multiple time frame trading system which
1)buys End of day on positive daily close . 2) Sells next day intraday at 9.30 ( to be optimized later)

following code gives only 1 trade on backtest
---------------------------------

TimeFrameSet( inDaily );
Buy=ROC(C,1)>0;
TimeFrameRestore();

Sell= TimeNum() == 093000 ;

--------------------------------

database has intraday data of 1 min
setting>periodicity = 1 min

Any clues.

Hello Friends

I am starting this thread for helping anyone who requires small changes in AFLs or AFL coding done for small / simple requirements that can be clearly defined.

What does not go is conversion . . . from Amibroker to anything else . . . or from anything else to Amibroker . . .

Debugging requested for copy/paste AFLs, Please don't post huge AFLs with zillions of lines of code for debugging

I will not be available for any conversions and I am not interested in debugging some-one else's copy/pasted work and lastly . . .
Not interested in hacking/craking any ones work . . .

Only if have a clearly definable task to be coded I maybe able to help . . . No Promises but will try within my limitations . . .

As an example, recently one of our friends wanted a motivational message to be included in his Charts,
I enjoyed doing that, as i could easily empathize with why he wanted that . . .

Cheers

:) Happy

dear friend can u code to plot pivot points for current day first 15MINUTE
candle(i.e. 9.15am candle).. kindly please help

manishchan

I need this afl.pl.
Tell us the source from where you got this image. At least we can give a try.
It was posted by me in this thread I got it from web.
Is it from any website

You won't tell which web you got it from... but you want ppl here to help you with this AFL... wah.. !!! very good !! :mad:

BTW.. the afl is just an illusion... I'm sure it won't be as great as it looks. Itz like facebook DP, ppl put their best picture.. so did this guy from where you got this image. :D

Looks like to me some crossover with ATR as SL..