Silver MCX Trading Diary

ashu1234

Just closed all the shorts.....now waiting for yesterdays high to close my longs.....lol

ashu1234

Longs were not profitable yesterdays....managed to stay in green due to hedged position and timely squared off shorts.....now today will short only.
Any particular reason to believe that silver was going to touch yesterdays top Ninja Trader.....i dont expect it will touch today either.

ashu1234

Initiated short @ 36050....will add more on rallies. Max upside same as earlier 16.40$

Longs were not profitable yesterdays....managed to stay in green due to hedged position and timely squared off shorts.....now today will short only.
Any particular reason to believe that silver was going to touch yesterdays top Ninja Trader.....i dont expect it will touch today either.
It was not a advise or a prediction by me for yesterday's trading day. As I said previously the long term trend is down and I am only looking for short trades. I just said if silver spot didn't break the last trading day's high till 8 pm ist then a short is probable. And This is what I believe happened. Silver spot didn't break yesterday's high till 8 pm ist , and then on mcx price was just above 36k and then it fell down about 300 points. If one shorted at 8 pm he could have made 250+ profit in 30 to 45 minutes, with his position never in loss for the whole time.

ashu1234

It was not a advise or a prediction by me for yesterday's trading day. As I said previously the long term trend is down and I am only looking for short trades. I just said if silver spot didn't break the last trading day's high till 8 pm ist then a short is probable. And This is what I believe happened. Silver spot didn't break yesterday's high till 8 pm ist , and then on mcx price was just above 36k and then it fell down about 300 points. If one shorted at 8 pm he could have made 250+ profit in 30 to 45 minutes, with his position never in loss for the whole time.
Seems you meant time based trade....couldnt get it.

Congrats. ;) It's difficult to trade the exact low and high identified by me as per my plan. I am thinking of using Oscillators like Rsi and Stochastics to time the trade. I have observed that oscillators are making taking trades more clearer and easier, than just watching price alone.

ashu1234

Congrats. ;) It's difficult to trade the exact low and high identified by me as per my plan. I am thinking of using Oscillators like Rsi and Stochastics to time the trade. I have observed that oscillators are making taking trades more clearer and easier, than just watching price alone.
yes, its ranged bound trading going on in silver due to non-events....and oscillators works best in these situation.