Signed up with India bulls

Thanks Magnet and Aditya ,

I will just wait for them to send scanned copies of the Documents .
Anyway I have just initiated a account .
Aditya , I believe you also signed up similarly .

What is your take on India Bulls ? Are they good ?
What is the general consensus of having LONG TERM Stocks in Indiabulls ? Like having your money in the Bank , I have a big equity exposure and currently ICICI is my bankers . So is it safe to keep huge delivery stocks with India Bulls ( dont worry huge means 1-2 lakhs only now lol ) but its huge percentage of my saving ....

adityasaraf007

Yes. I think the service provided by them is quite good. Although my RM is quite a lazy kind of person, but I am happy because of their Email helpdesk. For any query I email them and their response is very good.

They have a good trading software as PIB. I hope you have taken the advantage as it was given free to all the customers during the recent period.

Regarding keeping your long term stocks is concerned, I think its the best as they give a certain amount of it (66%) as margin exposure on them as well. I don't know about others in this regard. So, if you want to do intraday/swing trade of 2-3 days, you won't have to worry much about payment

alroyraj

Why traderji not much into IB , did I make any mistake taking IB over others please advise . Which one you are using .
Indiabulls have upgraded many things in the last few years,so people who opened other places and are satisfied will not change. Also many newer brokers have come up offering better rates like Angel etc but in Indiabulls the PIB is excellent compared to even Sharekhan which some 25% of traderji use.
Only thing is higher brokerage which is a problem in Sharekhan for beginners.
Can someone please reply how much time does it take to transfer the money from IDBI Bank to Indiabulls Trading A/c and vice-versa, and the time taken by them to update the margin amount.

After IDBI waived bulk of the charges on Savings A/c, I am considering to open an a/c with them.

:):clap:

Please also reply about the service of IDBI
IDBI Bank has a payment gateway so access is instant.Others are Axis,ICICI,and HDFC.
Thanks Magnet and Aditya ,

I will just wait for them to send scanned copies of the Documents .
Anyway I have just initiated a account .
Aditya , I believe you also signed up similarly .

What is your take on India Bulls ? Are they good ?
What is the general consensus of having LONG TERM Stocks in Indiabulls ? Like having your money in the Bank , I have a big equity exposure and currently ICICI is my bankers . So is it safe to keep huge delivery stocks with India Bulls ( dont worry huge means 1-2 lakhs only now lol ) but its huge percentage of my saving ....
They will mail you the scanned docs at the mail registered as your demat account address. It is extremely safe even if you want to place an order without the digital token even you cannot have them execute the order. It is compulsary now. So do not fear. As long as you do not use exposure and if you do square off within the 6th day it is okay. Otherwise they can recover charges by selling your securities.