SH's trading the 'greater fool' zone

mangup

I think we need to tweak between various option available for such price bands like Billinger Bands, Price Channels, Projection Bands, Envelopes, etc. of suitable settings.

Unable to make out a firm strategy on exit & go contrarion.

vikrit

I think we need to tweak between various option available for such price bands like Billinger Bands, Price Channels, Projection Bands, Envelopes, etc. of suitable settings.

Unable to make out a firm strategy on exit & go contrarion.

as posted in following post with price channels, it is easy to make some rules with it., but still not very good for trends lasting long... waiting for sh to reply...

SH,
thanks for all the efforts. :clapping:

wanna ask can 'price channels' be another option for the purpose. As it can suggest a base price, if bar beyond that, then usually it will come back to base after that either go back towards last trade direction, or continue reversing. also after returning to base it is easy to decide rentry.

i checked this on nifty spot past data chart visually, looking good. plz wen possible see & comment.

right now not able to draw it intraday. if anybody can plz post the chart with intraday. it will be very helpful.

thanks.

Tradewithhunter,

I want to thank you for sharing this most excellent trading strategy/system with us, specifically me. Your 3/15 system is already fantastic (although I was dumb enough to try to tinker with it, only to fail several times) but combining it with the MA channels is absolutely brilliant!

I read the entire thread last night for the first time and then spent 2 hours last night and then 2 hours this morning dissecting charts for perfect buy/sell points combining your 2 strategies. I walked away with a black and white print out of a chart and some coloring pencils with confidence finally.

In a 3 month time period I saw no less than 11 effective trades on the SPY (my preferred stock to trade here in the States).

No gambling, no guessing, no hoping, no emotions, no complications.

A sincere THANK YOU.