SH's swing trading system - a simple way to play the markets

VJAY

Techtrader - this depends on what phase the market is going through.... during times of good trends, one single trade can give 200-300 or more points....

I personally trade all my strategies together (swing, 315, market correction prediction) so my personal results may differ.

However if one was to trade this strategy from March last year till now, the person should be sitting on around 3000+ points profit per lot.

Cheers
SH
Dear SH,
Can you please explain a bit more this :confused:

VJAY

VJAY - explain on what, sorry I did not understand.

Cheers
SH
Ohh sorry attached wrong quote...:)

I would like to amend the above.... the SAR will have to be the highest/lowest point and not just the last 15 EMA touch ....

Rajesh arora is absolutely right.

Want to clear this ...:)

Ohh sorry attached wrong quote...:)

I would like to amend the above.... the SAR will have to be the highest/lowest point and not just the last 15 EMA touch ....

Rajesh arora is absolutely right.

Want to clear this ...:)
Ok let me explain....

Lets see current trade ... Nifty longs with Bull SAR at 5342 ... nifty recent top is 5450.95 ......

Lets assume nifty makes a new high now above 5450.95... the bulls SAR will move to the lowest point between 5450.95 and the new peak i.e 5350

OR

Lets assume nifty crashes now and takes out Bull SAR 5342 ...shorts will trigger our bear SAR will be the highest peak made i.e 5450.95

Cheers
SH

VJAY

Ok let me explain....

Lets see current trade ... Nifty longs with Bull SAR at 5342 ... nifty recent top is 5450.95 ......

Lets assume nifty makes a new high now above 5450.95... the bulls SAR will move to the lowest point between 5450.95 and the new peak i.e 5350

OR

Lets assume nifty crashes now and takes out Bull SAR 5342 ...shorts will trigger our bear SAR will be the highest peak made i.e 5450.95

Cheers
SH
Thanks SH got it :)

VJAY

Dear SH,
at GFZ exits how we mangae exits?we put order to exit that range or wait to croos the range....How we manage GFZ exits on 3rd january 2012?

VJAY

Dear SH,
at GFZ exits how we mangae exits?we put order to exit that range or wait to croos the range....How we manage GFZ exits on 3rd january 2012?

Hi Amol,

Can you please post the charts and your entries/exits for Feb 2011 to June 2011 where you suggest the strategy went -400?

Reason is that I dont see that period to be loss making (have you used exits in GFZ and entries again near 15 EMA) ?

Also, any reason why you didnt include November and December for backtesting?

cheers
SH
Hi SH,

The backtest excel sheet is available for download at http://www.datafilehost.com/download-2ba5b325.html ...
Please note, I have not considered GFZ exits.. as I could not figure out way to plot envelop for previous days in iCharts.....

SH ur expert views please..

..Amol