SH's MArket Correction Prediction Strategy

Hi,

Nifty was approaching towards 100EMA on 11 th. (it could have touched if the down move continued). On 12th morning NF was gap down and was in 100 points range with 100EMA. (as per SH sttategy there is no touch to 100EMA but wanted to share my observation)

In this case if we bought 5700 PE (65) and 5800CE (65) at 9:20 then cost is 130.
At 3:25 on same day 5700 PE (20) and 5800CE (175) then combo value is 195.

So profit of 65 points in a day.

This may be an exception case.

Now again NF going towards 100 EMA. remember the expiry is near so option next month trading only.

regards,

Piuvbn

Dear Nehal - I would say you were lucky this time ..... buying options in the last week of expiry that too so much OTM is nothing but totally worth discouragement from me.....this is because it can sometimes take a week for Nifty to run away from the 100 EMA which would render your options worthless. Please don't do that again or you will burn your fingers and the 10 lots you plan to buy :)

Always go for next months options in such scenarios.

Cheers
SH
Hi Gm. Is there anything there for today?Thanks. PR

trade4joisar

2nd day Infosys left 3 ema candle

3 ema = 2964

As per 315 strategy, it is on bearish side, but as per market correction I have bought @ 2900

Let see how it reacts tomorrow.

trade4joisar

Hello SH,

I have one doubt here

Suppose crossover was happened on middle of week in March & If we talk about no. of weeks, last week was 5th week when candle has not yet touched 15ema.

Do we need to consider weeks here with exact dates OR 6th Week opposite direction will be OK for opening in opposition direction ?

Can we apply this in Commodity market ?
If Yes then Silver's 5th week is over.

I have a doubt about plotting this on nifty futures. Which series do I consider for plotting futures ? The current one? But it must have had a heavy premium say, 6 months ago, so the ema would be different from the ema of the futures of that series.

So, how about trying it on nifty itself instead of futures?