SH's 315 Strategy - how to use if effectively

rkkarnani

NF at 5484 has closed on 24th above the 15EMA which is at 5410 and 3EMA which is at 5395

On Monday if NF closes above 5450, there will be a bullish 315 crossover.

On Thursday itself Bank Nifty, ICICI Bank and Infy have given bullish crossovers.

SBI looks to be on the verge of a bullish cross over (after nearly two months) and am watching that closely.

Looks like we ain for some exciting times.

Cheers
Shiva
galrani, Not for dampening your enthu for exciting times.. do remember SH had observed that many a times a '"Long" Trend (up or down) may be followed by whiplashes.. so remain excited but cautious!! :D

tanewbie

NF at 5484 has closed on 24th above the 15EMA which is at 5410 and 3EMA which is at 5395

On Monday if NF closes above 5450, there will be a bullish 315 crossover.

On Thursday itself Bank Nifty, ICICI Bank and Infy have given bullish crossovers.

SBI looks to be on the verge of a bullish cross over (after nearly two months) and am watching that closely.

Looks like we ain for some exciting times.

Cheers
Shiva
nf abv 5430 on monday will make 3ema go abv 15ema

This is very clear that many traders who wants to trade with some kind of technical supportive knowledge are very interested in SH's 315. Undoubtedly i my self is a great follower of this technique. I request any one who are more knowledgeable and did back testing in this could kind enough to provide all in one compact comprehensive write-up. I belie this could help every one particularly new entrant to understand and implement this technique. Buy sell signals based on this theory would be more help full.

Hi Manoharpillai,

Cheta, the best write up on this is on the first page of this topic:D

It tells you when to enter, when to exit, stop loss, money management and position sizing. What else do you need?

I would suggest, go through the post at least a dozen times, digest it, enter into paper trades based on eod values, then read the post again few times, then start trading in minifty and then move on to nifty futures and finally into stock futures.

In case you still have some doubt, then we are all here to help.

Cheers
Shiva

This is very clear that many traders who wants to trade with some kind of technical supportive knowledge are very interested in SH's 315. Undoubtedly i my self is a great follower of this technique. I request any one who are more knowledgeable and did back testing in this could kind enough to provide all in one compact comprehensive write-up. I belie this could help every one particularly new entrant to understand and implement this technique. Buy sell signals based on this theory would be more help full.

Nifty crashed to 5183 in no time today and taking support at Feb lows. The current trade has given approx 300 points profit till now ....

I have booked 50% profits due to the sudden down move ..... (not part of 315)

Cheers
SH
Based on ADD rules I had Added the 50% booked above at 15 EMA touch on Friday .... at 5395

We might get a bullish reversal today ... lets see till 3.25 PM

Cheers
SH