SH's 315 Strategy - how to use if effectively

lvgandhi

I've come across this thread a few days back and today I took leave from office just to read this thread in full from page 1 to 224 and kept the NF chart in Amibroker open to study and after full day of work almost 10 Hrs. I could say only one thing

Hats off to your strategy buddy, :clap::clapping:

From the next swing onwards I will travel with you.
can you post your results, Please?

results of the study you did
--
kept the NF chart in Amibroker open to study and after full day of work almost 10 Hrs.
-----------
unquote
Okay, then we can call them observations rather than results.

1) A complicated trading program is not needed to make money on NIFTY, The simple the better because we can understand the logic easily. ( I used a paid service called ACE NTS earlier with not much of the success though later on I moved to my own method less trading.)

2) Be consistent with the trades even when the system is giving losses and all those losses will be wiped out with one big profit making trade

3) Always trade less and stretch the profitable trade as long as possible.

4) The system like 315 which follows the trend with almost 90% + accuracy is best suited for Indian markets where the markets keep on trending either higher or lower for more than 60-70% of time.

Hi Sir,
Excellent trading strategy........hats off.........
does this strategy works for stocks also???
Yes it works for stocks... But SH recommends to use futures and not cash (although it works in cash as well). So that u can trade both ways.

He uses the same theory for Stocks. I had shorted ACC, ICICBank, UCO Bank (all earned me good profits) and now today infy today based on 315. Although i am squaring off when i earn 5% to 10% and not following 315 completely, based on the rules I should had still hold my shorts but there is always a lingering fear now that market will reverse due to higly oversold nature.

Sorry SH for not following compeltly but will do henceforth. :( and thanks again for the fantastic theory :) God Bless you.

Hi Sir,
Excellent trading strategy........hats off.........
does this strategy works for stocks also???
Yes it works for stocks... But SH recommends to use futures and not cash (although it works in cash as well). So that u can trade both ways.

He uses the same theory for Stocks. I had shorted ACC, ICICBank, UCO Bank (all earned me good profits) and now today infy today based on 315. Although i am squaring off when i earn 5% to 10% and not following 315 completely, based on the rules I should had still hold my shorts but there is always a lingering fear now that market will reverse due to higly oversold nature.

Sorry SH for not following compeltly but will do henceforth. :( and thanks again for the fantastic theory :) God Bless you.:thumb: