SH's 315 Strategy - how to use if effectively

columbus

Nifty closed above 15 EMA yesterday----EOD chart icharts

Nifty 3 EMA is above 15 EMA---eOD chart icharts..........

So, when should we entry..........wait for icharts to update the candle.......view it and entry tomorrow.............

Please clarify..............
Nifty.spot

EMA-3 =5969
EMA-15=5937

Yes ema3 is over ema15.

Thanks Vijay........

icharts updates only around 7 PM............so do I have to subscribe for paid charts to view the cross over and enter around 3.25..........how exactly it works.........

viewing charts, I see that the entry should be around approx 5945 yesterday(cross over takes place)..........am I correct?

IMO no need to look close above 15 for entry...only look 3 ema crossed 15 ema...that's it....if eod cross over happen then we enter in it before market close.....means arround 3.25PM...also we are long from yesterday....
Dear Vjay,

Yesterday, did you execute your trade after 3.25 pm? or at the moment crossover happened?

using icharts---------------------------update takes place around 7 pm..........

Will I be able to execute 315 strategy using icharts, where the update of today takes place around 7 pm, analyse and then place order........

Is it possible, or do I have to opt for paid chart and analyse the cross over and execute the trade..........

Kindly clarify..........

VJAY

Thanks Vijay........

icharts updates only around 7 PM............so do I have to subscribe for paid charts to view the cross over and enter around 3.25..........how exactly it works.........

viewing charts, I see that the entry should be around approx 5945 yesterday(cross over takes place)..........am I correct?
Dear Vjay,

Yesterday, did you execute your trade after 3.25 pm? or at the moment crossover happened?
Dear jayan,
Yes I took it arround 3.27 ...
tvrssvk...yes if you want exact entry in 315 then need RT chart....paid one...othervise you can also take excell sheet for nifty ...which is posted some where in this thread....

VJAY

Dear SH,
are you exited long looking 3 ema not touching price..today?

Hi SH,
I think you missed my question.
I am pasting it here now.
please take a look and advice.

Hi,
I just noticed that there was a buy signal for acc futures.
take a look at this chart

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Taking a look at the 6 month chart, makes me feel that it is going to bounce back after the 100 ema touch,
but not sure . What do you think?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
do you think I should go long on it, when the market opens on monday?
Or maybe I should just stick to nifty futures.

please advice

Silentarrow
how to identify which all stocks have given buy/sell signals according to this strategy?any websites where v can give the following criteria or else do u need any software?