SH's 315 Strategy - how to use if effectively

hills_5000

Re: 315 Explorer for Metastock

download amibroker.... install it ..and apply the crack.... and ur swinging..

therafter use heman kapadia's GETBHAVCOPY ..use that to download nse eod data for the period that u want...:)

Hi Deepak,

I dont use Amibroker or Metastock, however want to use it.

What is the most efficient and economical way to get hold of Metastock and data feed?

Help is appreciated.

Cheers
SH

arti

Afl for 315 will go like this: -

Buy = Cross(EMA(C,3),EMA(C,15));
Sell = Cross(EMA(C,15),EMA(C,3));

Upper two lines will tell u when crossover happened,rest u can decide. Run it on the scrips mentioned by SH,else u can put some volume constraints like V> 20000 to filter penny stocks.
Arti

Hi Deepak,

What is the most efficient and economical way to get hold of Metastock and data feed?

Help is appreciated.

Cheers
SH
hi twh,
4shared.com
search there for amibroker version 5 and above you might get cracked version.
if you want a genuine one then try reading this,
http://www.traderji.com/forum-sponsors/25169-amibroker-now-available-india.html

and for data feed investbulls.com has a nice utility and try volumedigger.com also for another good one.
sbhav.

rkkarnani

Posting the trading stance on my 20 stocks futures as per 315 (EOD charts). These are just my trading stance and may/may not be my actual positions.

As at close of 23rd March 2010

1. Nifty - Longs from 4930, Holding.
2. Bank Nifty - Longs from 8557, Holding.
3. ACC - Longs from 914, Holding.
4. ABAN - Shorts from 1222, Holding.
5. DLF - Shorts from 300, Holding.
6. Unitech - Shorts from 73.85, Holding.
7. ICICI BANK - Longs from 833, Holding.
8. IFCI - Shorts from 51.65, Holding
9. IDBI - Shorts from 119.25, Holding.
10. JP Associate - Longs from 145, Holding.
11. L&T - Longs from 1476, Holding.
12. RCOM - Longs from 165, Holding.
13. Bharti Airtel - Longs from 293, Holding.
14. Reliance - Longs from 1025, Holding.
15. Reliance Capital - Shorts at 780, Holding
16. SAIL - Longs from 218, Holding.
17. SESAGOA - Longs from 364, Holding.
18. SUZLON - Shorts at 73.20, Holding.
19. STERLITE - Longs from 784, Holding.
20. SBI Bank - Longs from 1993, Holding.

Cheers
SH
Thanks for sharing your List!!! Just curious : Why not Infosys ? Did u ever check Infy on 315 strategy. To me it looks fine. Did make some money in it.

rkkarnani

Hi Deepak,

Help is appreciated.

Cheers
SH
Most of the people who provide EOD data on payment basis also give Metastock EOD version w/o charge.

Thanks for sharing your List!!! Just curious : Why not Infosys ? Did u ever check Infy on 315 strategy. To me it looks fine. Did make some money in it.
No real reason, I know there are many stocks which can be traded as per 315 but these are my trading favourites. Have traded in Infosys but not much.

Cheers
SH

hi twh,
4shared.com
search there for amibroker version 5 and above you might get cracked version.
if you want a genuine one then try reading this,
http://www.traderji.com/forum-sponsors/25169-amibroker-now-available-india.html

and for data feed investbulls.com has a nice utility and try volumedigger.com also for another good one.
sbhav.
Dear all,

Many thanks for your responses, I need someone who has time and can 'train' me with installation of cracked version, updating EOD data and some basics on Ami or Metastock.

If there is any generous member who is ready to help, please send me a private message with your phone number and I will call to discuss further.

I know this is too much to ask for but I am hoping someone will have the time and patience to help.

:thanx:
SH

Dear all,

Many thanks for your responses, I need someone who has time and can 'train' me with installation of cracked version, updating EOD data and some basics on Ami or Metastock.

If there is any generous member who is ready to help, please send me a private message with your phone number and I will call to discuss further.

I know this is too much to ask for but I am hoping someone will have the time and patience to help.

:thanx:
SH

Amibroker and Metastock or for that matter any other are easily available throughout the net. It is fairly easy to install. But won't get good quality free datafeeds will have to pay for that.

dear SH sir
iam abigginer I am thankful to u for aneasy way of trading
sirji my query is what u mean by EMA
is it < monthly average > if yes the from where we can start calculation

PLEASE GUIDE