SH's 315 Strategy - how to use if effectively

Today NF EMA 3 was 6244.01 and EMA 15 was 6247.89.

This is , therefore, "ADD" day. Am I right?

On days like today when market surges towards the end of the session, it is a little difficult to decide at say 3.20/ 3.25 pm, whether to ADD or go for SAR.

Expert comments please.
Not sure about the above, but nifty spot had a +ve crossover (6222 & 6219) so please be careful about the longs.

a1b1trader

I think the limit is 30 trading period
That mean, still left with 4 weeks.

Further, the target of the pattern, that INFY has made in weekly and daily, is around 3800 (if I am right, in judging it). Still around 370 points more. Or otherwise it could be 3600, that has already met almost.

Let us see, what happens tomorrow.
Hi friends

Just want to add

Target as per daily chart has met today.
But as per weekly, it may move even further.

Presently moving in a rising channel. Any break of LTL, shall be taken care of.
Also SHCorrection of 15 ema as per post # 6056 shall also be taken care of

So trade cautiously, with proper trailing stoploss.

Last edited:
So today another example of how we can use 315 + SST.

Exit 315 at SST's TSL i.e. 6299 in spot and long near SAR i.e. 6275 with minimum SL which got hit and then at EOD again with 315.

This will save few points. I long at 6259.
Today 15 ema also touched.

Let see how it goes.

Hi Guys,

I have been away on holidays in London and returned today to home base. Nifty has been stuck in 200 -300 points range since Nov/Dec hence 315 continues to whipsaw...last 3 trades have lost me money and didn't even give a chance to book partial profits ....7 consecutive whipsaws till now since Nov though some of them gave profits due to partial booking method...

We are in an unprecendented period of squeeze right now and all trend followers are waiting for a good trend to emerge... lets see what happens now with this current long trade...

Keep the faith ..

Cheers
SH

Hi Guys,

I have been away on holidays in London and returned today to home base. Nifty has been stuck in 200 -300 points range since Nov/Dec hence 315 continues to whipsaw...last 3 trades have lost me money and didn't even give a chance to book partial profits ....7 consecutive whipsaws till now since Nov though some of them gave profits due to partial booking method...

We are in an unprecendented period of squeeze right now and all trend followers are waiting for a good trend to emerge... lets see what happens now with this current long trade...

Keep the faith ..

Cheers
SH

Hi SH

How many consecutive whipsaws have u faced since u have developed or started using this strategy... and God forbid but if a situation is there then how many consecutive whipsaws it will take to destroy the account completely...

sorry if I have asked anything wrong.. or hurt anyone.

Hi SH

How many consecutive whipsaws have u faced since u have developed or started using this strategy... and God forbid but if a situation is there then how many consecutive whipsaws it will take to destroy the account completely...

sorry if I have asked anything wrong.. or hurt anyone.
Good questions tsssumit...

I saw consecutive 6 or 7 whipsaws last year, that was the highest till now, lets see if this year created a new record. Please remember when we say whipsaw we do not take into account partial bookings i.e even if its a whipsaw we can still end up in net profits due to partial booking on that trade....

I recommend minimum 75K to 1 Lakh capital to trade 1 lot ... so I trade 8 lots maximum so a capital of between 6 to 8 lakhs ..... obviously I have made profits in last 5 years so my initial investment is already safe and I am now playing on profits made from markets only....

with 75K to 1 lakh margin per lot, it will need around 15-20 consecutive whipsaws before you are left with no capital....however with partial profits method it would take approx 25-30 consecutive whipsaws....

Cheers
SH

So today another example of how we can use 315 + SST.

Exit 315 at SST's TSL i.e. 6299 in spot and long near SAR i.e. 6275 with minimum SL which got hit and then at EOD again with 315.

This will save few points. I long at 6259.
Today 15 ema also touched.

Let see how it goes.
315 as a alone is doing fine this time.

bear SAR hit in SST, bull SAR stands at 6242.