SH's 315 Strategy - how to use if effectively

vinst

Dear Vinst,

5 DMA color formatting is based on the col. 'J' (not on col 'I', which is the diff. in closing price only). Col. 'J' is the closing price of the day, so whenever the closing price goes up the 5DMA it becomes green and if it goes below 5DMA then its Red.

Or you have copy and pasted the 5DMA part to other excel sheet??? As it may take wrong refernce for cell.

Regards

Sunil
Hello Sunil,
I went through original worksheet and posted observations. however, my questions is answered by you and that 's what matters :clap:

regards,

Hello every one !
A special thank to the creator of this wonderful Strategy....Mr. SH ! Thanks a lot.
I am, being a silent listner, following this thread since long time. By the time this strategy has evolved into a matured one.....ofcourse with the bit-by-bit contribution of all of its followers.
I am very new to this whole world of trading....an amateur you can say. As a part of my contribution to the community let me introduce my bit.

I have tried to create an AFL for this strategy in amibroker. (Ofcourse with bits of information from various threads of traderji). This AFL gives an audio-visual alert for 315 crossover.

Experts are kindly requested to encourage me to improve this afl, if any corrections are required.

Click this link to download the AFL : http://www.4shared.com/file/ciaRk4qW/315.html

Friday 3 EMA moved upward. If today's 3EMA > Friday's 3 EMA at 3.25pm, according to rule , we have have to exit short (nifty). But temptation will be to remain in trade, if such big red candle remains.