SH's 315 Strategy - how to use if effectively

Today nifty live daily chart is showing 3EMA crossing 15EMA..
We need to see the closing. As per the system we must turn short if cross confirmed by EOD.

But the price is way off 3 EMA.. So maybe wait for it to touch 3 EMA?

rh6996

Today nifty live daily chart is showing 3EMA crossing 15EMA..
We need to see the closing. As per the system we must turn short if cross confirmed by EOD.

But the price is way off 3 EMA.. So maybe wait for it to touch 3 EMA?
Indian Markets are closed today!!! What are you looking at!!??? :p

rh6996

rkkarnani, Posting here as you have not responded to my PM's!! Now the PM's being sent are bouncing.. please make space by delting old ones!!
As advised by you I had been taking position on breach of high or lo of the crossover bar and also using your indicator for 'early' reversal! Accordingly, I reveresed my position below the low of 28th October ~5340 less filter.. it did move lower then jumped to ~5360 and started drifitng down!! Out of fear I exited my Short in Nifty and as suggested moved to Options!! I am, in place of 5X50 Nifty Future short am now holding 500 (10X50) Nifty November PE 5100 ~avg. 34.65!! (It closed ~46/- on Tuesday).
Guide me or reconfirm if my action is correct!! I did try to contact Shravan (ccmb) but he did not reply to my mails!!
Thanks to TWH for 315 and shravan and you for the extra inputs this run has given enough profits but still a word in responce would be helpful. My total exposure is in Options and even if it turns Zero I will not loose from my pocket, will still be in Profit but to maintain discipline I need a word from you! Sorry rkk but inspite of my best efforts I could not still gather confidence to go it ll alone though all parameters to trade mechanically are in place. Please help me for some more time. Please !!!!!

rkkarnani

rkkarnani, Posting here as you have not responded to my PM's!! Now the PM's being sent are bouncing.. please make space by delting old ones!!
As advised by you I had been taking position on breach of high or lo of the crossover bar and also using your indicator for 'early' reversal! Accordingly, I reveresed my position below the low of 28th October ~5340 less filter.. it did move lower then jumped to ~5360 and started drifitng down!! Out of fear I exited my Short in Nifty and as suggested moved to Options!! I am, in place of 5X50 Nifty Future short am now holding 500 (10X50) Nifty November PE 5100 ~avg. 34.65!! (It closed ~46/- on Tuesday).
Guide me or reconfirm if my action is correct!! I did try to contact Shravan (ccmb) but he did not reply to my mails!!
Thanks to TWH for 315 and shravan and you for the extra inputs this run has given enough profits but still a word in responce would be helpful. My total exposure is in Options and even if it turns Zero I will not loose from my pocket, will still be in Profit but to maintain discipline I need a word from you! Sorry rkk but inspite of my best efforts I could not still gather confidence to go it ll alone though all parameters to trade mechanically are in place. Please help me for some more time. Please !!!!!
As advised earlier..please refrain from posting in this thread!! Creats avoidable confusion for people who follow this strategy strictly as per rules. Have mailed you my reply!

blackberry

It looks that 3 ema will cross 15 ema downwards and create whipsaw.Will we short after immediately crossing or wait for 1, 2 whipsaws...How we handle whipsaws in this strategies.(sorry for asking)

It looks that 3 ema will cross 15 ema downwards and create whipsaw.Will we short after immediately crossing or wait for 1, 2 whipsaws...How we handle whipsaws in this strategies.(sorry for asking)
Decide about the crossover at 3.25pm.