SH's 315 Strategy - how to use if effectively

rkkarnani

315 gave an Exit at open as Price opened away from 3 EMA!! I exited my Long position at open 5246.70!! Price did not retrace to 3 EMA hence I am out of trade at the moment! SH's strategy of Exits and Reentires makes this strategy really very strong!!

The difference has not been much between gap up opening price and the 3 EMA ... so no booking (whilst booking and re-entering at lower price could have yeilded intraday profits).

Cheers
SH
Booked today at 5375 (3 EMA at around 5280) .....will re-enter around 5280 levels or whenever 3 EMA is touched....

Nice profit in this swing till now (400 points approx) ...actual profits around 600+ points due to 3 EMA rules and ADDs given at 15 EMA ... all whipsaw losses recovered....

Cheers
SH

rkkarnani

315 gave an Exit at open as Price opened away from 3 EMA!! I exited my Long position at open 5246.70!! Price did not retrace to 3 EMA hence I am out of trade at the moment! SH's strategy of Exits and Reentires makes this strategy really very strong!!
Could not encash the gap up today!!!:eek: No position in futres.. holding just a single lot of NF 5400CE!!! In hind site it seems I should have considerd that the day I exited and waited for retracemnt to 3 EMA was a muhurat session fo just 75 minutes... should have entered agin at close!!!

suppose in this trend we already got add signals when eod candle touched 15 ema, but recently we are out of trade waiting for the 3ema to touch.So when the eod and 3ema touch now do we enter long with our initial stake (say 2lots) or enter with the say 4lots because the price has already touched 15ema.