SH's 315 Strategy - how to use if effectively

ag_fx

Bandlab - amended my first post to provide an index on my important posts for a first time reader. I will continue updating it if I feel any of my future posts has imporant information in it related to the 315 strategy rules.

Do let me know if you think it helps.

Cheers
SH
As a better way, you can edit your post by including direct links to the said post. On every post, on top right corner of the post, you see a post number. When you click on that, a unique URL related to that post comes in the address bar of our explorer. You can copy that URL from the explorer and quote it in ur first post so that anyone can click on the link and visit the post.

Just my 2 cents.

bandlab2

the links are not going to correct posts. i think better way is opy , paste the content in the first post itself. it will be easy to read

bandlab2

Hi Friends,

Just an update on 315 for Nifty, DLF, RIL & ICICI Bank.

Nifty : went long on 24/07 at 4548 (previous day's highs breached). Holding longs.

DLF : Initial longs taken at 317 on 16th July close. Exited at today's close at 424 since 3 EMA not touching candle body. Nice 107 point profit per share on DLF.

RIL : Initial longs on 18th July at 1968 (previous day high breached and 3 EMA bullish). Whipsawed and closed today at 1912 and reversed to shorts now.

ICICI Bank : Initial longs on 18th July at 719 (same as RIL). Exited at 785 on 21st July (3 EMA not touching candle at opening). Entered again on 22nd July at 762 (3 EMA touch). Currenlty at 742 and still long with SL 719 (my original entry point).

Overall excellent profits in DLF, ICICI Bank till now in current trade. RIL whipsawed and Nifty still in small profits.

Cheers
SH
hi SH,

was going thru the previous posts fo educational purposes. on this RIL trade u entered at 1968 and exited at 1912. but it went upto 2088 after your entry. so as per 'protecting capital' rule you SL must have been at entry 1968. am i missing something? also after yr entry next day candle dint touch 3 EMA and you are in profit, why no profit booking?

Last edited:
the links are not going to correct posts. i think better way is opy , paste the content in the first post itself. it will be easy to read

Bandlab - i just checked the links ... they are working fine for me and taking me to the right posts.

Please can you recheck. I want to avoid copying pasting everything in first post since it will just become too long.

Cheers
SH

spiritunit

Hello TH,

I am also using Sharekhan, how much they're charging for trading in options? For me, they charge Rs.70/Lot, seems very high brokerage, what's ur opinion? Is there any good alternative that you can suggest?