Short credit in Shares

Dear JDM Sir

Thanks for the NSE link.

It seems that the shortages in shares can be bought in. if not, then a cash settlement is made which is the highest price plus 20 %.

With regards.

Srisrini

SavantGarde

JDM Is Right You Broker Has Pocketed The Profit & Bought The Deficit Qty. Of Shares & Credited It To Your Account.

Which In My Opinion Is Not Correct.

Now What You Should Do Is Mention It As A Matter Of Fact That What They Have Done Is Highly Irregular & That You Should Have Been Credited With The Money For The Closeout.

All This Should Be Addressed To Them In A Email & As P.S. Mention CC Sent To BSE or NSE (Depending Where Your Initial Trade Was)
& CC Sent SEBI

(Even If You Do Not Send The CC To The Exchange & SEBI...:)

SavantGarde

Dear Savant,

Here is the message i got from the broker :-

For NSE settlement number 2008041 there is a short delivery of 20 share/s of TATAMOTORS. These shares may be received through Auction on or after 29-Feb-08. And the payout / closeout would be credited by 04-Mar-08.

Now on 4th March shares are credited to my account and nothing more. What can be method to check if i shall get something.
Rajeev

rajeshn2007

even corporate brokers like sharekhan dont give the auction credit. they pocket it and credit the shares alone.

Re: Stocks To Keep A Close Eye On

Hi Chennai,

Understand That You Make 20% Minimum Even If The Share Price Goes Down From Your Purchase.

Contract Note Is Generated By Broker With Details Of The Trade Received From The Exchange

Happy & Safer Investing

SavantGarde
sir i bot 120 PUNJLLOYD EQ average @247.70 in Monday 27/07/2009
y'day(29/07/09) they called me and said me i get auction credit of 95 shares until today morning it show i get 25555/- cr to my a/c now it showing cr amount 24,681.00/- Cr
i want to know wat should be my cr amount?
:confused::confused:

Code:
 ORDERNO   [I]2009137[/I]   TRADE NO  [I]284[/I]     TRD TIME    [I]11:00:00 [/I] SCRIPNAME  [I] PUNJLLOYD    EQ[/I]       SALE QTY [I]95 D[/I]      RATE [I]259.80[/I]          TOTAL [I]24681.00[/I]
WHEN I TRY TO VERIFY here where i get 16digit nse code??

angel broking wast backoffice im experiencing some time it show i have Total Value Of Portfolio: 4108475.75 some time it shows 10900.20
plz help me

kirtibas

Last edited:

sir i bot 120 PUNJLLOYD EQ average @247.70 in Monday 27/07/2009
y'day(29/07/09) they called me and said me i get auction credit of 95 shares until today morning it show i get 25555/- cr to my a/c now it showing cr amount 24,681.00/- Cr
i want to know wat should be my cr amount?

Code:
 ORDERNO   [I]2009137[/I]   TRADE NO  [I]284[/I]     TRD TIME    [I]11:00:00 [/I] SCRIPNAME  [I] PUNJLLOYD    EQ[/I]       SALE QTY [I]95 D[/I]      RATE [I]259.80[/I]          TOTAL [I]24681.00[/I]
WHEN I TRY TO VERIFY here where i get 16digit nse code??

plz help me

kirtibas
Savant sir waiting for ur valuable reply :thumb::thumb:

SavantGarde

Hi Kirtibas,

Your CLOSEOUT Would Be Scheduled For Friday Based On T+5 If You Have Bought It On Monday.

They Have Just Generated This Contract Note In Their Office.

Anybody Who Has Any Queries For Auction/Closeout Please Check NSE Website For Details.

It Has Already Been Discussed In Detail In This Thread With Links.

Happy & Safer Investing

SavantGarde

Savant sir waiting for ur valuable reply :thumb::thumb:

to the continuation to this post http://www.traderji.com/equities/10035-stocks-keep-close-eye.html#post343830

i contact to my broker house regarding the auction cr
they told me the auction T+3 highest value of that day and amount will be 7% of that amount
its an internal auction to there broker house. i cant understand what is called internal auction
i purchased PUNJLLOYD @ average of 247.70 in Monday 27/07/2009
got auction Cr @259.80

very confusing reply the angels are giving me
plz
need advise from experts

br

kirtibas

SavantGarde

Hi Kirtibas,

In No Uncertain Terms Send Them An Email Including Their Supervisor That You Are Making The Complain To The Exchange.

There Is Nothing Like Internal Auction.

It Is All A Ploy For Them To Pocket The Extra Money, Auction Is T+5

There Is No Auction T+3

Once You Get The Complain To The Exchange They Will Give Them A Deadline Beyond Which They Will Be Fined Rs.500 Per Day Which Again You Become The Beneficiary Of That Too.

Happy & Safer Investing

SavantGarde

to the continuation to this post http://www.traderji.com/equities/10035-stocks-keep-close-eye.html#post343830

i contact to my broker house regarding the auction cr
they told me the auction T+3 highest value of that day and amount will be 7% of that amount
its an internal auction to there broker house. i cant understand what is called internal auction
i purchased PUNJLLOYD @ average of 247.70 in Monday 27/07/2009
got auction Cr @259.80

very confusing reply the angels are giving me
plz
need advise from experts

br

kirtibas