sharekhan

vince

Hi Krishna,
To answer your questions:You can trade fno with a speedtrade account.

You do not have to cancel your old demat account.

About icici not allowing you to trade in fno , As lond as you have the margin available in your account and have signed the agreement to trade fno there should be no problem, their trading platform is however altogether another matter.

Trade well
Vince

Hi,

The classic account which doesn't require any commitment is it possible to trade in both cash and F&O means can we open both windows at the same time. And what about the speed do u get the prices at a good time or its very slow.
any disadvantages while trading in this Classic trade account.

Pls advice
Thanx

Thanks Vince for the answers.

I have margins in ICICIDirect, but as you said the platform they have is the problem, the pages are slow and often down during interesting times (ie the time when market goes up and comes down).

One more question, I believe that sharekhan has a JAVA applet type of trader terminal, Do they also have a web based front-end? I am not sure if the JAVA terminal can bypass the proxy servers at my office. Unless the applet refers the same way as web pages do.

I guess my questions is similair to what Rahul wants.

Thanks,
Krishna

vince

You would have to check with them whether they have a behind proxy option for their software (if that is the right term). In any case web based log in should be available.

sgkalai said:
Dear All,

i was using sharekhan till october and from november onwards i don't trade at all due to some personal issues. And i found and still find good that sharekhan was doing good except EOD chart.

today i was speaking to one of my friend after so many days, who had very good opinion about sharekhan, who told me today that sharekhan is not good enough to be traded any more and he changed to some other broker.

His main point was that order are getting struck after 2.30 for more than 10 minutes and customer service also gone very bad.

i request all the members who is using sharekhan to share their experiences they are facing as far as software and customer service are concerned.

i am thinking of taking this issued to sharekhan if i get feed back from all of you who are all using sharekhan software.

regards
ganesh
Dear Ganesh,
I am also a user of sharekhan and it is actually taking too much time to execute in the late afternoon. So, it is better to switch to some other broker which execution time is less and working style is more efficient. I am thinking about indiabulls.