Sharekhan or Reliane money

Hi Friends!

"This is one Reliance venture that has failed in all aspects, other than making money"

I think my friend dont know about the Reliance Mobile. I was a Reliance Mobile Franchisee.

"This is an other Reliance venture that has failed in all aspects, other than swallowing money"

I am day trader with reliance money. Please dont trade with reliance money. I have applied for an account with Share Khan I thought of moving my money out from Reliance money to Share Khan but as the account will be opened only after 15 days i continuing with reliance.

When I came up with that plan I was having Rs.47578/- in my account. It has been 6 days till now. I have only Rs.33257/- left as of today. Other good news is that I am waiting for auction market buy of Dena Bank 1000 nos. Think.

This happened purely because reliance didnt square off the margin position. It left my short position open causing it to go to auction market. I sold it at Rs.69/- Today its Rs.74/- tomorrow it will be around 80/- costing me an other 10,000/-.

Damn, F**king service. Worst Website. Frequent server downs. Pathetic Customer Care. Useless Square Off System.

Even the Streaming quotes show the quotes three to eight seconds delayed.

Dont Open Account with Reliance Money. Its better to give brokerage than to have high BP.

Thanks and Regards