Setting up traps to catch novice traders

AW10

When u or your wife or children die of Cancer then u will realize the curses to your family, for robbing them off:mad::mad::mad::mad:
Dear Jackpot Romeo. I think, you are misreading the title.
Are u an active trader or participate actively in the market ?
If yes, then u know that how difficult it is to save our precious trading capital from other players who have better knowledge then us and better insight into this business.
You can call it trap or whateven nice name, that is the reality. Reality is, there are smart players in the market, who knows that where is easy money kept on the table..and
they don't mind grabbing it. In this business, 90% trader are looser that means 10% people are grabbing the money that other 90% are loosing (because of their own foolishness, lack of knowledge, attitude of gambling etc).

With this thread, even if we come to know one such method which helps us in saving our capital, In my opinion, the thread has served its purpose. And I sincerely appreciate the effrot of Sachin to open this topic for discussion. Plz don't get personal.. with -ive words ).

Wishing both of you and sachin happy and successful trading.

Yesterday we saw that 2750 provided a support. So i would continue to advocate the same setup i told yesterday. Mind you this is a intraday setup. dont carry any position you take overnight:

Buy below 2780 with SL 2749 and target 2849 and 2869

sudoku1

the novice world trap

It's a long day livin' in Reseda
there's a freeway runnin' through the yard
and I'm a bad boy, 'cause I don't even miss her
I'm a bad boy for breakin' her heart
And I'm free, I'm free fallin' :D

-Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers

Its difficult to give a trading strategy today. While 2750 is a support 2800 is acting as a resistance. If i were to say to go short above 2794 with a stop at 2811 and target of around 2765 that would be risk reward of 1:2, which is ok but not that good. Its better to short then go long because trend (both short term and long term) seems to be down, also the support at 2750 is getting progressively weeker as it was tested yesterday and day before as well. So here is the trading strategy with some reservation from me:

Short above 2794 with SL 2811 and target 2765

This morning again, Nifty is testing the 2750 support, so the support is getting weaker progressiviely. So going short is advisable then going long. Would continue to advocate shorting above 2794 (level may not be reached today), because there is no other resistance i can see. Once 2750 support is taken over, it will become a resistance so we can short there but that trade setup can only be done later when 2750 is taken over. For now the trade setup is same as yesterday:

biyasc

This morning again, Nifty is testing the 2750 support, so the support is getting weaker progressiviely. So going short is advisable then going long. Would continue to advocate shorting above 2794 (level may not be reached today), because there is no other resistance i can see. Once 2750 support is taken over, it will become a resistance so we can short there but that trade setup can only be done later when 2750 is taken over. For now the trade setup is same as yesterday:

dear sachin, watching your thread for last couple of days & found it interesting. if it is not helpful for anyone, dont be sad. atleast it will be helpful for you after couple of days/weeks/months. hope you got my point. so please carry on..........