seniors give ur views as per this backtesting report.

dear paragcpatil and others.. i clearly told u i got the backtesting report from internet..instead of giving views about my backtest report.. people started posting their own backtesting report to prove that their report is far more superior.. are bhai .. when i said that my posted ( not my own) report is superior..
just for knowledge purpose that what to see when u see a backtest report i posted and requested seniors to give their views... but seems that no senior is looking to this thread as of now ...

umeshmandal

dear paragcpatil and others.. i clearly told u i got the backtesting report from internet..instead of giving views about my backtest report.. people started posting their own backtesting report to prove that their report is far more superior.. are bhai .. when i said that my posted ( not my own) report is superior..
just for knowledge purpose that what to see when u see a backtest report i posted and requested seniors to give their views... but seems that no senior is looking to this thread as of now ...
Why not post the web link where the original is available for further information.

Personally I dont trust these auto generated backtest reports, it maybe because i lack the knowledge about it or simply because I prefer having a look at the Charts with the Strategy applied to it and Backtest it "bar by bar" !

In any case I have no comment to make, on the strategy, that you are looking forward to.

pl let me know how percentage profit per month is calculated in backtesting report ( chart link)
pl explain me its calculation
i tried manually but could not understand
i m n need of it 4 my study
pl guide :confused::confused::confused:

Last edited:
The results are really promising. If you can replicate it in real life trading then you have hit a jackpot. The drawdown figure is also really impressive as 35% max against 50% annual return. Now, you should ask yourself whether you can withstand 13 consecutive losses?

Besides all this, if you don't have the afl, then don't trust the data. You have to also verify bar by bar signals.

All the best.