SAIL ,..Bump & Run Reversal Pattern ,.. have a look

D

darsh_goswami

Dear traders and friends ,..

Yet another Tutorial about Technical patterns ,... Hereby this is the pattern which u see normally in the bull run.. when bull run ends ,.. u might find such patterns ,...

its BUMP AND RUN REVERSAL.....

DESCRIPTION,.. ->
The stock/market is trading with the normal supportive trend line ,.. when bull run starts it gives jump and forms a bump ... price starts trading above the normal trend line , with acceleration in the price.
Once breaks the trendline and again comes to the normal trading line ...

simple ,..
have a look and comments please,...

Regards,..

darsh

Attachments

D

darsh_goswami

Now see ,...

If same happens with nifty ,...

Interesting to see ,..

check the chart and comment please seniors...

Regards and all the best,..

Darsh

Attachments

DESCRIPTION,.. ->
The stock/market is trading with the normal supportive trend line ,.. when bull run starts it gives jump and forms a bump ... price starts trading above the normal trend line , with acceleration in the price.
Once breaks the trendline and again comes to the normal trading line ...
darsh
Hi,

I have a doubt?

Bump and Run is a reversal pattern ...right.
In sail Bump and run top which you have shown is not confirmed.I mean it should go downwards as it is a reversal pattern not continuation.

In nifty we are in Bump phase, the bump is not yet completed. As prices has not reach the first trendline which u have drawn.

What do u say?
Hope to share knowledge & learn together.

Thanks & Regards,

D

darsh_goswami

Hi,

I have a doubt?

Bump and Run is a reversal pattern ...right.
In sail Bump and run top which you have shown is not confirmed.I mean it should go downwards as it is a reversal pattern not continuation.

In nifty we are in Bump phase, the bump is not yet completed. As prices has not reach the first trendline which u have drawn.

What do u say?
Hope to share knowledge & learn together.

Thanks & Regards,
agree with u lucky,..

It didnt reverse in sail at all but just took support at the normal trend line. I m extremely sorry for posting a wrong pattern. i would request traderji to either change the title of the post( cos i dont know how to change it).

But now if it didnt reverse ,.. so what shall we call this pattern .. r v having a new pattern to study? Bump & Run Reverse but Continuation ?

Now as far as nifty is concern,.. if it breaches the bumping trendline then hopefully we can see downtrend further till 4400. even if it doesnt reverse from there then too it will make markets quite attractive to step in.

What i think the failure of the pattern in SAIL is a bull run... the support line has supported it quite nicely and bulls have taken over from there.

Please do comment on it.

Regards ,..
Darsh

renu daga

hi
darsh
well this type of analysis and trend lines can be seen in many /many scrips,,that is changing of trend line ,,and taking support ofpreviuos one..

well i am not convinced in nifty trend line,,,,,,,
practically nifty going this far.... at 4400 well can only say lets see!!!

renu